Sign (Freddie)

A/N: I know I've written a lot of pregnancy chapters. But I had no other idea for this because I've found when it comes to Freddie chapters as you could tell, I can only write one freaking type of chapter hehe. Enjoy.

Pregnant... That's what he said, my doctor told me several times I was pregnant, just to get the message across. I was pregnant... wow.

I sit on the bed I share with Freddie and wait for him to come home from Jackie's. We haven't always gotten on, but maybe this will bring us together. Maybe it will help us to reconnect after what he's been through.

I hear the door close and get off the bed, joining a tired Freddie in the living room. He'd thrown himself on the sofa, so I sat on another chair next to his feet.

"How's Jackie darling?"

"Good, good. Him and Liz are having a baby..." he says fondly.

I smile and nod, "oh how lovely... I'm sure they'll be excellent parents."

Freddie hums in agreement, then closes his eyes. I go over to him and sit on the edge of the sofa. Cupping his cheek lightly, I place my lips on his and kiss him. He opens his eyes and looks at me lovingly.

I look down at my thighs and sigh, "Freddie I have something important to say." My nerves don't fade as I speak, I felt my hands go weak, so I pulled away from him and rested my hands on my legs. Freddie sits up and takes my hands in his.

"What is it y/n?" I asks worriedly.

I breathe deeply, trying not to feel more nerves fill me, "darling... I'm pregnant."

The words couldn't leave my mouth any slower. We sit in silence for a while, staring at each other and letting the news sink in. Freddie runs his hands through his hair, and I watch him to see what he's thinking. His face was blank, but I could see his worry.

"Really?" He whispered anxiously.

I nodded solemnly, "I'm sure. What do you want to do Freddie?" I instantly regret my words when his face freezes in shock. "I'm sorry Freddie, I shouldn't have said that... just please, don't leave me."

His face falls as he sees my own worry. Tears sting my eyes and fall which Freddie quickly wipes away.

"I can't leave you y/n not now... it'll be hard. I hope you understand that." He holds my hand again and wraps his other hand around my waist forcing me to lean into him. I sigh as he begins to hum our favourite Nat King Cole song and rocks me to the beat.

"I do love you Freddie," I say into his dampened shirt.

"I know... and I love you too. We'll be okay, I promise."

A/N: The only reason it's short is because I had no idea what to write. HAHA. I'm having a problem with my inspiration/want to write, so I feel like my brain isn't coming out with good enough work and that then means I don't want to write bc I know it'll be shit. I hope you did enjoy this chapter though, I really value your opinions.❤