Arguement (Loki)

⚠A/N: This chapter deals with physical abuse, so you have been warned.⚠

"You insolent little BITCH!"

*smack*

Your face stung as you felt the palm of your father's hand strike down against yours. Your father was a friend of Odin and had a reputation to uphold. You were kind and caring, like your mother, like Frigga. You were never ignorant or degrading like your father. However, after your mother passed on, your father had begun to become more violent towards you. Saying you looked too much like her, and her death was your fault.

"Get out of my sight and get the maids to bathe you, you vile creature," he shouts. You run to your chambers where two maids where waiting for you to clean your wounds. The ladies who helped you in life where the only ones who knew about your father's antics. Them and your best friend Loki. You ran to Loki every time this happened because he was the only one who you felt connected to in the palace.

You got to your room and your friends, well maids, sat with you on the bed.

"sweetheart do not cry. You know how we hate seeing you cry." Mala, the head maid said wiping your eyes.

"How do I not cry Mala. When all I have is an abusive father and a deceased mother," you say into her neck.

"You have us Miss y/n," another lady, Uma, says. "And you have the prince Loki."

You roll your eyes, "he's just my friend, they come and go. Loki will soon give up on me."

Both of the maids laugh, and you look up in anger.

"Sweetie it is as clear as day how much you love each other. We might just be silly maids, but we see everything, and we talk about everything too." Mala says, "we know how much you two love one another, even if you don't see it."

Uma and Mala smile at you and help you clean up and change into new clothes. Like normal you walk to the palace and run over to Loki when you see him sitting under a tree reading.

"Y/n! This is a lovely surprise." He sets his book down as you run into his arms, "hey, hey... what happened this time?"

You explained everything and just laid there together. You and Loki ended up falling asleep together in the hot sun.

--------

You woke with Loki's arms around you and saw Frigga sitting over at a bench. You slowly got up trying not to wake Loki and sat with her.

"You love him, don't you?" Frigga smiles.

You blush a little, giving her your answer.

"It's okay my dear, I already know. Loki loves you deeply. He tells me about you any moment he can... he even told me some things you probably wish he shouldn't have." She held your hand as you looked back at Loki's sleeping figure.

"Please don't say anything to Odin. I fear he'll tell my father. I don't know what would happen after." A stray tear falls down your cheek as you think about the possibilities.

"I won't my dear. But I am glad that you have trust in Loki, I haven't seen him connect with someone like he connects with you. You are special to him and I can tell that you won't let each other go."

Loki woke up and you ran over and hugged him tightly, "I love you Loki," you say without hesitation.

Loki's eyes widen a little and snakes his arms around your top half. He looks over to his mother who just smiles and nods.

Loki plants a gentle kiss on your head, "I love you too y/n. You are mine."

A/N: I got a little inspiration from another imagines book and I can't remember who wrote it so I can't credit the idea. But I was wondering about making an avengers preferences book what do you think. I really like the idea, and I can't wait to start it, but it will be later on once I'm close to finishing this because I've already got another story on the go. ❤