Approval (Loki)

A/N: because of my editing I may have deleted the original a/n but idk.

You worked with the Avengers. Telekinesis and stopping time was your power and Tony insisted on calling you Neo. So you called him the doc because he was a crazy old man. That made Peter happy, he got to be Marty McFly. You especially loved calling him Bender when he was all suited up, it made him rage.

When Loki invaded New York he had taken you and made you his own by using the sceptre like he did with Barton.

While you were under his control, he kept you around him more than the others he took. To him you were divine. He didn't really use you for anything, you were more like a statue, he wanted to protect you from his doings. Even under his control you could tell he felt for you, and you began to feel the same.

--------

You, Clint, and Loki were acting out your plan to steal the iridium for Dr Selvig. You were wearing a short emerald green dress whereas Loki was in a suit with a long black coat and green scarf. His sceptre was more like a walking stick and his hand was placed on your lower back as you walked down the stairs.

Loki let you go for a minute to beat a guard down before grabbing another man and using some device to scan his retina

Loki let you go for a minute to beat a guard down before grabbing another man and using some device to scan his retina. You stood next to him as people fled for their lives. He turned his head towards you and smirked. He let go of the device and stood opposite you.

"The plan is in action my queen. Barton should have the iridium and we shall conquer the world... together." He held your arms and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. He took your hand in his and led you out into the main square. He changed into his battle armour as we walked out.

"Kneel before me," Loki said calmly as he stood before the group of people. He had trapped them in a circle, his holograms stopping anyone escaping. He pulled you up next to him as he beat the sceptre on the floor.

"I said KNEEEEEEEEEL!" He laughed a little as he watched the people obey his commands. He looked back at you with loving eyes, you could tell that he was doing this for you.

"Is not this simpler," he said as he made his way through the crowd, "is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power... for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end you will always kneel."

He looked around at the quivering people and turned back to you, "This... my dear is all for you." He looked deep into your eyes, piercing through your soul. "My dear, you see what I do for you, wouldn't you do the same for me?"

You walked over to Loki and put your hand over his heart, "I would." You looked around at the quivering wrecks then back at Loki, kissing him deeply.

We heard a whooshing sound coming from behind Loki and we both turned to see Iron Man landing in the middle of the crowd. "Okay reindeer games that's enough of that. Give Neo back and we won't have a fight. Not yet anyway."

"Hmm I'm sorry Mr Stark, that's not going to happen. She is mine as I am hers," he smirked as he held you closer to his chest.

"Well then we'll have a problem." Tony replied.

"No," you said sternly.

"What?" Tony took off his mask and looked at you, so did Loki.

"I said no. I will not go with you."

"Wh-wh-what I don't understand. He is tricking you. Messing with your mind, he's controlling you y/n. You don't want to be with him."

"She does Bender-" Loki began, but was swiftly cut off by Tony.

"No one calls me that but her."

"Have I offended you Stark? Oh I am so sorry." Loki replied with a smirk, "you can see it in her soul Stark," he ran his fingers lightly across your cheek, "look yourself."

Tony put his mask down and looked at you.

"He is right sir... she does love him," Jarvis said after analysing you. Tony let out a sigh and lifted his mask back up again.

"See Stark," Loki said, "she will not leave me."

"HE IS CONTROLLING YOU Y/N!!" He yelled, trying to get you to see.

"No he isn't Tony. He never was," you looked at the floor as Loki chuckled at the scene in front of him.

"But Fury sai-"

"I removed y/n from my control... When I understood how much she meant to me," Loki looked at you, his hand cupping your cheek and kissed you softly.

"Stop, Loki get away from her!" Tony shouted, as Loki pulled away. Before Tony could do anything to Loki or you, you used your powers to levitate him off the ground.

"Please Tony stop this, I know you don't want this, but it has happened. I'm still me."

"No- you're not. This can't- we can't- I can't lose you," you placed Tony safely back on the ground and you walked up to him.

"I'm sorry," you hugged him, tightly enough so he got the picture, "Loki is being controlled by the other, I don't know who they are, but they're definitely dangerous... you will stop him, I know it. But please, let me go."

You moved away from Tony and you could see small tears threatening to leave his eyes. You had a special relationship with Tony, you were the best of friends, but all good things come to an end, don't they?

He nodded a little and you left his arms. You turn back around to Loki, where you didn't notice how he was restrained by Steve. You whipped your head to Tony.

"I don't have to let you go, but I did. Unfortunately, Loki has no choice other than to come with us. You said we would stop him, so that is what we are doing." 

A/N: I thought I would stop it there. I didn't really know where I was going with this one so I went with the flow once I came up with the idea about how Loki never controlled you. anyway I just want to say that Loki's speech to the people is from the film, if you didn't notice, so I don't own anything he said from the 'kneel before me' and 'in the end you will always kneel.'