Record (Freddie)

Our relationship wasn't always stable. We both have quite a temper sometimes, but we gravitate back towards each other with time, and our favourite song, When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole.

--------

"OH MY GOOOOD!" Freddie screamed in my face. This was the third time this week he had come home drunk, and the third time he has argued with me about it.

"What?! Can't I worry about where you are or what you do at night?" I scream back, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Seriously- wha- what you think I'm sleeping with someone else?! How could you be so STUPID!"

"I never said that Freddie, I was saying that I care about you." The tears ran down my cheeks and Freddie could see my pain but ignored it like usual when he was drunk.

"Well I am not a child! I don't need you to take care of me."

"Then what is the point of a relationship if you don't need me"

"Don't say that." He growled at me with red rimmed eyes.

"What? You apparently don't need me, so why should I be with you?"

"DON'T SAY THAT! FOR GOD'S SAKES!" He took a deep breath and closed his eyes to remain, calm. Calm enough. "I love you, please I can't function without you. I'm sorry just- please."

He was seriously crying, and I had a throbbing headache, I just wanted this moment to be over, "I'm going to bed Freddie. Drink or follow me, it's your choice." I walk away into our room and slump down on my side. I don't bother to get changed; I just fall asleep.

----next morning----

I woke to a cold, empty space beside me. He either slept on the sofa or he woke up early. I got up and finally got changed into something comfortable, I never leave the home the day after one of our fights.

I slowly walk into the living room and hear that song, and see Freddie leaning against the window. He noticed me and smiled warmly and apologetically.

"Good morning... care to dance?" He holds his hand out for me, and I take it. although I am still angry at him, we can't not dance to this song.

I lean my head on his chest as we slowly sway to the music. We dance even though the music had finished, I do love him.

"I'm sorry y/n, I really am," I look up at him and give him a deep kiss.

"I know Freddie, it's just. You have to understand that when you do that to yourself you aren't the one, I blame, I am. I feel like the reason you go out is because I've done something wrong or that I'm not good enough for you. I love you Freddie, I always have, and it hurts me so much to see you like that." I sob into his chest.

"Shh darling, if I knew that was how you felt I would never have done anything like that. I love you too. Should I replay that record now?"

"Yes Freddie." I smile again. 

A/N: I was gonna end this differently, but I think that this was better, so it didn't drag on too long idk. Anyway tell me your thoughts, I can't wait to write more Freddie stories. ❤