Eyes (Adam)

A/N: This one switches POV a lot.

You and your boyfriend Stephen were out on a date at your favourite restaurant to celebrate your 2-year anniversary, but you felt like there was something wrong.

"Baby?" You look to your boyfriend, he kept looking around you and fidgeting. Looking like he was hiding something from you. "Is everything okay?"

Stephen stared at you then looked down at the plate and his twitching hands. "I want to break up with you."

It hit you like a brick, "wh-what?" Your face fell immediately and shock set in.

"I just don't love you anymore, and I want to break up with you," he continued bluntly. You were completely shocked and couldn't think to what you say. He broke your heart.

Anger quickly set in and you stood up, throwing your water over him, "screw you pig." You picked up your coat and walked out of the restaurant. People all around the room were staring at the incident, even some of the waiters glanced over with annoyed expressions. You just left.

Stephen stayed where he was and wiped his face with a napkin. He sat there for a few more minutes before he was forced to leave by the manager.

Adam's POV

I need to eat... I have to find som-

I noticed a woman walking alone, her coat wrapped around her arm and tears flowing down her face. Her makeup was smudged on her arm as she wiped her face. She looked a broken mess... she wouldn't mind.

I walked behind her for a few minutes before she sat on a bench.

Your POV

Why did this have to happen? I love him, and now he doesn't love me. What did I do wrong?

You sat alone in a park watching the night sky and the stars. The cold night wind was freezing you, but now you didn't care if you lived or died. How do you move on from a 3-year relationship that you thought would last forever?

I continued to stare into the night before I felt an odd presence beside me. You looked to your side and saw a tall thin man with jet black dishevelled hair, with the most beautiful eyes. You were fixed and almost entranced on his burning amber eyes. You looked back to your front and the man sat beside you.

Nothing was said between you for a few minutes before he spoke.

"You look upset."

"Well my boyfriend of three years did just break up with me because he doesn't love me, so I'm just peachy." More tears ran down your makeup stained face. Your face held no expression and you just kept looking forward.

"So you're all alone?" He asked turning to face you. Out of the corner of your eye you could see his eye light up, but the rest of his face stayed the same.

"Technically yes," you faced him and all of a sudden blackness.

Adam's POV

She is so beautiful, if I changed her, she could be with me. I need to eat...

I moved closer to her biting her. I got my energy back and converted her into a vampire. She slumped on the bench, lifeless, pale, and cold. Shit... I took too much. I picked her up bridal style and took her home.

I cleaned her up and gave her a change of clothes. She slept on my bed for the rest of the night and day after that. She woke up at 7:56.

"Where the hell am I? What happened to me?!" She screamed and bolted up in the bed. I woke up slowly and I lay my hand over hers. She snapped her hand away and screamed again.

"It's okay, it's okay," I said sitting up and holding my hands up in defeat, "I'm not going to hurt you."

She looked around the room and at the clothes that I gave her, "I-I don't remember anything. What happened? did we-"

"No, no God no. I wouldn't do that. We talked and you told me you broke up with your boyfriend." I lowered my hands and tried to calm her down.

"Who are you?" She stuttered.

"My name's Adam. What's your name?"

"Y/n." She took another look around the room, "where am I?"

"This is my home, you're safe here." I slowly placed my hand back over hers and her eyes snapped to her hand. She looked back up at me her eyes burned red, she needs to eat.

"What happened to your eyes? they were..."

"We have a lot to discuss."

A/N: This one I found hard to write but I think it turned out okay. I knew where I wanted to go with it but I felt like I was repeating myself over and over again. Share your thoughts.❤