Blade (Loki & just a little spice)

It was a normal summers day in Asgard. You had been friends with Thor and his brother Loki since you were children. Your father was the ruler of a neighbouring kingdom and you'd spent so much time around the palace you were more like an Odinson. You usually came to Asgard because you despised your parents, the main reason was because you were the younger sister i.e. the runt of the litter and your parents didn't care as much about you as they did your sibling. That was why you spent the most time talking to Loki, you wanted someone to relate to... also because you had a HUGE crush on him.

You trained most days with Thor and Loki, but today it was just you and Loki.

"Okay so... what do you want to do? Just plain fighting or dodges or weapons?"

"What about all three?" You smirked.

"Good idea. Here take this," he handed you his favourite dagger.

"Wow Loki, I never thought I'd see the day you'd give up your favourite dagger to a girl." Your lips curled even more.

"Don't start y/n, otherwise you'll start thinking I like you!"

"Aww does Loki have a crush?" you teased.

"Shut up y/n and train." He said avoiding eye contact.

----time skip----

There was a cacophony on groans and yells as you two continued to fight one another, sometimes the both of you getting dangerously close to hurting each other.

Loki and you were seriously going at it. For some reason, the thought of your conversation beforehand made you want to work harder. The thought of Loki telling you to shut up. The thought of your friendship, or whatever more you two had, but never mentioned.

You wrapped yourself up in your mind too much to bock Loki's attack. he swung his dagger at your face, lightly grazing your cheek.

"God Loki! Watch where your swinging that thing!" You yelled as you cupped your now bleeding cheek.

"Sorry y/n, but if you stopped thinking about me and actually concentrated on your training this wouldn't have happened. I just did that to make you concentrate." He explained.

"Why thank you Lok- wait what did you say?"

"I think you heard what I said, but if you need confirmation, I said stop thinking about me and concentrate on fighting."

"Loki I-"

"Let me clean you up first before you actually understand what I've said. For someone who I thought was intelligent, you really can be stupid sometimes." He remarked.

"Thank you." You replied.

----time skip----

Loki had healed you and you were now under a tree, just talking.

"Loki?"

"Y/n?"

"How did you know about... well you know?"

"No I don't know."

"Oh Gods Loki! How did you know that I have a crush on you?!"

"I didn't but thank you for telling me." You looked at him open mouthed. Great you just confessed your crush on him without thinking. How did he do that? "You just kept staring at me, so I thought I'd make an assumption."

"And slice my cheek open?"

"That was just so you payed attention."

"Thanks," you said, rolling his eyes and looking at him.

"No problem," he paused, his cold face finding an embarrassed warmth. "Tell me y/n, why do you like me?"

"Because we are alike. My father hates me, and I feel like I don't belong at home. Neither do you. I like you because you are intelligent. You're different and you see me for who I am, not the irresponsible, useless child everyone else sees me as. I like you because when you look at me, I feel like I am worth all the riches in the 9 realms and I like you because you are very beautiful. I could stare at you like you stare at your books." You confess. You keep your eyes away from his not wanting to see a negative reaction. But when you had the courage to look up at him, he was smiling. Purely smiling, for the first time in a very long time.

"Y/n I- um, I do not know what to say. You are the kindest girl in the 9 realms, that I have ever met. I- I guess you c-could say I like you too." he stutters.

"What happens now?" You ask, completely out of your comfort zone.

"I guess we kiss, and I will tell you that I've been waiting a long time to do so," he pauses, staring deeply into your eyes. "I have been adoring you for some time now. and I feel like it's only right to reciprocate my feelings."

He gradually leans in as he speaks, "I like you because you are so beautifully intelligent, you illuminate the room when you speak, and I am entranced when you are around me. I like you because you lift me to cloud nine when you mock and tease me."

"Really?" You giggle.

"Yes... I like you because you always make me feel my worth, because you see me as who I am. not as the evil monster everyone thinks I am. I... love... you..." he pants as he draws close to brushing his cold lips against yours. You connected and fireworks exploded in your heart. You had waited so long for this to happen and it was finally happening. You definitely loved Loki back and you couldn't wait for whatever was to come. he licked your lips asking for entrance and you obliged. His tongue was smooth and controlled, he was perfect.

You pulled back to breathe and come back down from your high, "wow Loki...for a first kiss that was amazing."

"I could definitely say the same."

That was his first kiss? How?

"Can we do it again?"

"Of course my queen..."

A/N: woo they be getting a bit steamy up in here. idk if it was spicy bc it was just a kiss. I hope you enjoyed this little number we are now down to 89 I think (i'm already losing track haha). ❤