Cast (Tom)

A/N: can we just discuss that face for a second I mean... 🥵😍😛❤

It was a luxury to be able to go spend some time with Tom while he was filming for Thor Ragnarok. I was only going with him for 3 days, but it just meant that the time away from him was shortened just that little bit.

I had already met Chris and some of the other actors who had worked on the previous Thor films at the premieres, but now I was excited to meet Tiaka Waititi, Cate Blanchett and the one and only Jeff Goldblum. My love for Jurassic Park is to blame for that last one.

I had arrived in America, and saw Luke waiting for me.

"Good afternoon Mrs Hiddleston," he smiled.

"Hey Luke, how are you?" We start making our way to the car, where paparazzi were flooding around. We talked for a while as we got to the set, I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Tom. We got to the set and Luke took me to Tom's trailer.

"He should be here in a minute, I'm pretty sure their break is soon. Just make yourself at home." Luke said as I sat down. He left me in the trailer and I just bided my time by scrolling through social media. Most of the posts being fan pages of Tom, I can't help it if there are a lot of cute pictures of Tom lying around on the internet that I want to see and that there are millions of people willing to post them.

Just as I turned off my phone, the door of the trailer opened and there stood a tall handsome man all in black. I jumped off the chair and flew into his arms once the door was closed.

"Hello to you too darling," Tom laughed as he wrapped his arms around me, "it's only be a month. Did you really miss me that much?"

"Of course," I said burying my head in his neck and kissing it softly.

he laughs softly and runs his hand over the top of my head, "good because I missed you two. We haven't got long before the next scene needs shooting, so are you coming?" He grabs my hand, and we make our way to where most of the actors have gathered.

"Ahh y/n you're here, it's good to see you again," Chris, Tom's brother from another mother, boomed.

Everyone obviously heard him and turned to see where he was looking.

"Hi Chris, you too, I hope you and Tom have been looking after each other," I joke.

"Don't worry, I haven't killed him... yet." Chris says in his 'Thor' voice.

"Good," we all laugh until more people start to gather around us.

"Well Tom aren't you going to introduce this lovely woman to us all," Mr Goldblum said placing his hand over Tom's shoulder.

Hooooly shit...

"Jeff, Cate, Tessa this is my wife y/n. Darling this is Tessa Thompson, Cate Blanchett and Jeff Goldblum," he learnt down to my ear, "try not to fangirl, I know how embarrassed you get." He smiled down at me knowing that I would probably do so.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

We talked for a few minutes before one of the crew members came and took them from their break.

"Come on my darling, don't you want to see movie magic?"

I nodded and followed him excitedly. As soon as we got to the set Tom left my side and Taika came up to me.

"Hello there, Taika Waititi. The sexy director in charge of your husband. I didn't know he was so submissive." He joked, rather loudly.

"I heard that!" Tom replied, "and I am not submissive!" He shouted causing everyone to go into hysterics.

"It's lovely to meet you Taika, and no he's not... most of the time." I laugh and so does he.

"Well I hope you enjoy your time here, you'll fit in perfectly," he smiles, leaving me to watch my husband do his stuff.

A/N: This one took longer than I thought it would, I didn't really have much motivation towards the end to write but that's because I'm a lazy shit. also I know she won't see this but happy birthday to my best friend. It was her birthday when I wrote this. 🎉❤