Don't say....

Luke:" Don't say goodbye... I don't want this to be the end I'll always be here I'm just a phone call away babe, you're saying goodbye like its forever when its not baby." Luke says whilst looking into your eyes, Luke moves his hands you to hold your cheek to wipe away a tear. 'I'm only gonna be gone a few months baby and then I'll be back right here like nothing ever happpend." You nod, while still crying silently he pulls you into a hug until his flight is called. "I love you, y/n never forget that. See you soon baby." Luke says as he pulls away following the boys to the terminal, tears falling down your face as you see Luke for the last time for the next few months.

Ashton: "Don't say anything!" You yell at Ashton. You were hanging out with Ashton and the boys and you and Ashton had gotten into an argument over none other than Fall Out Boy and All Time Low. (Haha wanted something funny xD) "All Time Low is better y/n!" "NOOOO FOB is WAY better than All Time Low!" you cry back. The boys are standing at the doorway into the kitchen silently laughing to this little banter between the two of you. This wasn't something new, the both of you had that playful type of relationship and these little arguments would never end, "Shut up Iriwn" "Loser!!" he shouted at you as you walked away with a smile on your face. Damn do I love him.

Calum: "Don't say it, please don't say it!" Calum begs, tears falling down both of your cheeks. You have been stupid enough to talk to you mother, who never approved of your relationship with Calum thinking this time things would be different, but as normal you ended the call crying."Y/N you're amazing and what ever that witch says is not true, your hear me?" Calum says pushing his finger under your chin to make you look at him. "I love you, and if she can't love you I'll definitelty take her place and love you even more." Calum says whilst looking into your eyes and even through the tears a small smile comes onto your face. "I love you Calum Hood" You say, while he pulls you into a kiss.

Michael: "Don't even think about it Clifford." you say threatingly towards the redheaded manchild coming towards you with flour in one hand and a waterballoon in the other, where he got the balloon you have no idea, and you would rather not know. "Oh come on babe, have a little fun." Michael says with a smirk on his face. You two had been trying to cook, key word TRYING. But it seems like Michael had different ideas. "No, you stay away from me!" You say in a steady voice as you back away slowly from him as he gets closer. "But, baby you know I can't do that... hehe" Michael says and he gets even closer. "Don't you da-" you get cut off when Michael throws the water balloon at you and it breaks on impact. "Ahh" you squeal as the cold water hits you and before you know it white is all around you. "YOU ARE SO DEAD CLIFFORD!!" you scream and he giggles and you chase him around the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LITTLE NINJAS!!!! So this is really one of my first peferences that is wrote well and by me... What do you guys think?? I am gonna start updating more and I want you guys to help me pick a day to update every week...

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

so comment either- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for what day y'all want me to update and this will voting will close within the next 2 weeks and the day/days with the most will be the day I will update! I love you guys!!!!