TRIGGER WARNING how he would react to u self harming

Luke: Luke would be taken aback at first and would get really sad cause he strikes me as an emotional guy. He’d hold you and let you cry into his chest. He’d probably just keep asking questions like “why would such a beautiful girl do this to herself?” or “what could’ve caused this, please tell me, let me fix you.” And he’d just keep an extra eye out for you and would always be sure to ask if things are getting better.

Ash: Ashton would become very serious the split second he finds out and he’d immediately kiss you passionately and hold you so tight you could barely breathe and let a few tears of his own fall. He would kiss your wrists and just look you dead in the eye and say something like “Why are you hurting yourself like this?” and hed tell you that it hurts him just as much as you.

Michael: I feel like Michael would be really understanding for some reason and he’d probably avoid asking questions at first and just sorta give you a look that says “please stop, I love you.” And he’d interlace your guys fingers as you look each other in the eyes as your tears fall and he’d be like “please don’t cry princess, it’ll be fine, everything’s going to be fine.”

Cal: Calum is so caring and when he found out his face would probably just drop into a frown as he just sorta stares at you in disbelief. And then he’d hug you as you cried and he’d probably shed a tear or two and he’d grab a marker or something and write “love” or “I love you” on your wrists and kiss them them whispered “I love you.” In your ear.