Christmas

Ashton- Christmas was your favourite holiday. Halloween was on the top of the list as well, but it didn’t give you the excitement Christmas did. This was the first Christmas you were going to spend with your boyfriend of 8 months, Ashton. Needless to say, you both were ecstatic about it. His arms wrapped lovingly as he watched you put the last ornament on the tree. “It looks amazing, babe.” He said, pressing a kiss to your exposed neck. Giggling, you lightly bumped his hip with yours. “Thanks, I have a gift.” You say cockily, flipping your long hair over your shoulder, flashing a smile towards Ashton. He laughed loudly, gripping your waist. “You forgot one thing.” He whispered. Shooting him a look of confusion, he let you go, only to run around the back of the large tree. He emerged seconds later, holding a small, rectangular velvet box. “I know we weren’t getting each other anything, but I had to.” He said, shoving the box into your hands. Slowly lifting the lid, you gasped as a small tennis bracelet came into view. “Ashton, I-” you stuttered, trying to find the words as you gawked at the shiny metal. “You don’t have to say anything, just put the bracelet on and kiss me, love.” He said, gripping your waist, helping you put on your bracelet before smashing his lips on yours. “Merry Christmas, Y/N.” He whispered, pressing his forehead against yours.

Luke- “How’s the snow?” Luke asked, squinting his eyes at the window behind you. You guys couldn’t be together this Christmas. He had some last minute album stuff he had to do in the states, while you were in the UK, visiting family. “Cold, wet, and slippery.” You replied, gaining his attention through the tiny screen of your laptop. “I wish I could be with you..” He whispered, looking down at his lap. “Same. But thank God for wifi and Skype, right?” You said, trying to lighten the mood. Truth was you missed him just as badly. “Hey! I got you something! Look under the tree.” He said, suddenly perking up, face lighting up with excitement. Following his instructions, you ran around the tree, trying to find the item he was talking about. Suddenly, you saw a small square leather box in one of the branches of the tree. Grasping it in your fingers, you opened the lid to find a ring. “Awe, Luke. You did have to-” You started as you turned around to face the screen to see Luke on one knee. “I know this isn’t how it should go, but I couldn’t wait. Y/N, you’re my everything. You’re the reason I get up in the morning, eat and breathe. Your scent intoxicates me in every way possible. I love how you’re humble, caring and support me and the boys. You’re never hateful towards the fans when they say rude things. I love you and want to be able to wake up one day knowing you’re my wife. Will you marry me?” He said, biting his lip nervously. Tears escaped your eyes as you nodded furiously, taking the small ring out of the box and sliding it on your finger. “I would’ve kissed you right now if this wasn’t over Skype.” Luke said, smiling. Laughing lightly, you blew him a kiss through the camera, giggles escaping as he pretended to catch it and place it over his heart. “I can’t wait until the day you’re Mrs. Hemmings.” He said, “Merry Christmas, Y/N.”

Calum- “PRESENTS HELL YEAH!” Calum screamed, running around like a mad man. Laughing at him, you sat down in front of the Christmas tree, grabbing a rather large box. “Calum, come get your gift!” You shouted, catching his eye. He rushed over, grinning like wild as he saw the box in your lap. Tearing the box open, he gasped as he pulled out a small puppy. “Y/N, I love him oh my god he’s so little. Thank you!” He whispered, kissing his lips to yours quickly before giving all his attention to the small dog. You grabbed his phone, snapped a picture, and posted it on twitter. “@Calum5SOS: He loves his Christmas present! I love him too! What should we name her?”

Michael- “Do you think they’ll like this?” Michael asked, holding up a small toy. You nodded, rifling through the clothes, trying to find some t shirts. Instead of buying gifts for each other, this year you had decided to go out and buy toys for a local charity. Michael thought the idea was perfect and sweet. As you found a few shirts, you saw the cart was full of random toys. Michael stood behind it with a goofy smile on his face. “What? I liked them all, I think the kids would too.” He said simply, making you laugh loudly. Placing the shirts carefully at the top of the mound, you proceeded to the check out counter. “Giving back is fun. We should do this more often.” Michael said, kissing your cheek when you blushed. “The kids will have a blast with all these toys.” You replied, watching as the cashier rang up all the items. Later that day, you went to the charity truck, dropping off all the gifts. A few days later, the charity called you, telling you the children really liked all the gifts you and Michael had sent them. It was there best Christmas ever.