Image for @S28667

Sorry bout the late update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor' POV~ Early before you left home.

"Niall, hunny are you sure you still want to go? You haven't been feeling well the past couple of days, the boys would understand if you want to postpone." I tell the sickly looking boy in the bed sitting clad in sweats. "No, no, no, I'm fine babe just give me a few mintues. I'll be ready to go." Niall says, that boy is so fucking stubborn sometimes. "Ok suit yourself Niall, but if you start to feel sick let me know ok." I say in a finally tone not like a question and he just nods.

______________________________________________________________

*Time Skip at the Mall*

We've been at the mall for about a half hour and it seems as everybody is enjoying themselves. We haven't been mobbed yet or attacked for once it feels nice. So I'm talking with Perrie, El, and Shopia about whats been going on with their lives when Perrrie asks me hows Niall. "Well he hasn't been feeling well these past few days but him being the super nice guy he is, he just had to come instead of staying home and getting better," I say emphizazing him getting better so he can hear me. "Taylor I told you I'm Fine..." Niall says but as he says that he kinda sucks in a dep breath and turns alittle green. "Uhuh, " I say not believeing him on bit.

We just left TopShop and decide to go get something to eat. As the pther boys and girls come back to the table I got with their food, sicne I already got mine, Niall seems to turning green and his breathing is deeper yet shallow like he's trying to hold it in. "Niall aren't you going to get somthing to eat?" Zayn asks, Niall just shakes his head "No, no I'm not really hungry." Zayn just stares at Niall. Niall seems to get more fidgety as the table eats the smell making his stomach turn. After about like 5 mintues of everybody eating Niall jumps up from the table his metal chair scraping the floor and the table jostles with his sudden movements. The whole table stops eating looking up at Niall, who has his hand on his stomach and the other covering his mouth. "Nia-" I start but don't get the rest out as he darts off running towards the restroom. I'm up with in the second chasing after him.

I reach the restroom and walk in (Not caring that its the boys restroom) as I enter I hear the sounds of Niall throwing up with the occasional sob. "Niall, babe breath just breath." I sooth as I reach his stall opening it and rubbing his back as everything comes up. After about 2 or 3 mintues of Niall spewing everything he had inside of him he starts to dry heave. "Niall sweety, relax, breath," I keep soothing him rubbing his back. I then hear the door to the restroom open and hear "Niall, Taylor are you in here?" from Zayn and answer back with a simple 'ya'. I hear mulitple feet walking toward our stall and look up to see the rest of the boys there, looking at Niall with simpathy. "Niall babe are you done?" I ask quietly and he just nods, "Tay, I wanna go home." Niall whipsers/whimpers my heart pulls. "Sure thing babe lets get you cleaned up first." I say helping him up I look at the boys "Can one of you get him a bag just in case he happens to get sick again?" I ask and they nod, Harry walks out I'm guessing to get the bag. The other boys help with Niall, and I let them, they care so much for that boy, hes like their little brother, its so cute.The boys help get Niall into the car (The boys an you with the grlfriends already left the mall I didn't want to write walking thorugh the mall). "Feel better Niall." "Get well soon" and things like that were choursed from the group to Niall as he just gave a small smile full of pain. "Thh-anks g-guys, so-or-ry for ruing today." Niall says weakly small tears falling from his i'm guessing from pain, and him feeling so bad from getting sick and "ruining the day". "Niall, its not your fault don't worry we're not mad just go home and get better ok." Louis tells Niall, in which Niall nods smiling a little bit. "Bye guys, thanks for the help see you soon." I say as I close the door to the car and driving home. The next day Niall feels alot better and is eating again, he is happier to not be sick anymore. But, he still is abit sick and only got sick once the next, in the coming week he's back to his normal carefree self.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here is your image Taylor. I'm so FUCKING sorry its up so late I finally got it up and not have it delete on my. BOO YA BITCHEZ. So ya, what do you think? If you guys want an images , preference etc. Message me, or inbox me. What you want, your name, boy/boys, what you look like, etc and I will try to get it up ASAP. Love you my little ninjas. Peace! -Haley Out