Kissing

Michael:

Kissing Michael would always be an adventure. He would always catch you off guard. Every time he would kiss you, he would always want to take things farther. He would always find a way to have his hands on you, no matter what. When you would kiss him you would end up either making out or having sex.

Ashton:

Ashton’s kisses would always be gentle, yet powerful. He would want each kiss to be perfect. He would always take control, but never make you do anything you didn’t want to. He would always have that cute smile on his face after kissing you because you would make him so happy. He would always give you sweet kisses on your forehead and on your nose.

Luke:

Luke’s kiss would be kind of reserved until you encouraged him. He would be worried about not kissing you right or at the wrong time. But once you assured him, he would get more passionate. French kissing would be his favorite. Once you got him started with kissing, he wouldn’t want to stop.

Calum:

A kiss from Calum would always be silly and sweet, like his personality. He would love kissing you all the time. He would kiss you after you had a tickle fight or after he made a really bad joke. His kisses would let you know just how much you mean to him. His favorite spot to kiss you would be your neck and he would do it often.