Mistletoe kiss part 1

Michael

So you and Michael were best friends, and had feelings for each other. But, none of you would tell the other about your feelings, because you were too scared to ruin your friendship. His friend Calum was throwing a christmas party at his house, and Michael invited you.
“Y/n, do you have any plans for this weekend?” He asked you.
“No, I’m completely free.” You said.
“Cool, because Calum is throwing a christmas party and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me.” He said playing nervously with his hands.
“Sure. Of course I’ll go with you.” You said really excited.
“Then, I’ll pick you up tomorrow at seven.” He said winking at you.
The next day, you spent the whole day getting ready for the party, you wanted to look stunning. You heard a knock on the door, and saw Michael looking When you both got there the party had already started and everyone was dancing, everything was decorated with lights, wreaths & garlands, etc. You weren’t dancing, you had fun just talking with Michael at the party.
“Y/n. I got a secret to tell you.” He said smiling at you.
“What is it?” You asked.
“There’s some guy at school, well he ummm he’s in love with you.” He said.
“Why won’t he tell me?” You asked him.
“He is afraid.” He said.
“Who is that guy?” You asked.
You knew it was him, but you needed to hear that from his lips to finally believe it yourself.
“He-he is” Michael stopped talking because Ashton was behind you trying to get your attention.
“Y/n, wanna dance this song with me?” He asked you.
“Ummm.” You said and saw Michael.
“Go ahead.” He whispered.
“Sure, I’ll dance with you Ash.” You said as he held your hand to take you to the crowd of people dancing.

Ashton

Your little sister, Brianna, and Harry (Ashton’s brother) were best friends. Today he invited her to his house to bake some cookies, they really loved christmas. Your mother told you to take her there, you really didn’t want to go because Ashton would be there too, and the last thing you wanted was to see him. You didn’t like Ashton, there were rumors at school about him being a douchebag.
“He’s always flirting with girls and once he’s got a girlfriend he cheats on her. He did that to me.” You heard a girl say.
“Yeah, he shouldn’t have done that to you. He is a loser.” Her friend said.
You and Ash have English class together and one day you caught him staring at you, but you just ignored him. That day he looked quite upset, he felt rejected. Normally girls are in love with, but that wasn’t your case. So after the class finished he went straight to you and asked you for your name and if you wanted to date him, of course you said no.
Suddenly, you found yourself at Ashton’s with your sister, you lost yourself on your thoughts for a few minutes. When you knocked on the door Ashton opened it, he had fluffy hair and a white t-shirt, he looked hot. How could this be happening? You didn’t liked him, why would he look hot for you?.
“Are you coming in?” Ashton asked you.
“Hmm, yeah.” You said.
When you entered the house with your sis everything was perfectly decorated. The tree had a lot of baubles, there were lights all over the house, and there were no words to explain how beautiful the kitchen was. 
Harry and Brianna ran to the kitchen playfully, and you realized how big the mess would be if they baked something.
“Ashton, I don’t think it would be a good idea if we let them bake the cookies by themselves.” You said.
“You’re right. Why don’t you go play outside and then we call you when the cookies are done?” Ashton said to Harry and your sister, and they went to the backyard.
He stared at you and you felt uncomfortable.
“So I guess it’s just you and me now.” He chuckled.

Calum

"You what?" You yelled at the phone.
“I’m sorry babe, I won’t be there for christmas.” Your boyfriend Calum said.
“What do you mean you won’t be here?” You said flustered.
“We are in the middle of a tour, I can’t just fly over to (your country) and leave the boys behind.” He said.
“I know, but it’s just a day I’m asking for.” You said
“I swear I’ll make it up to you.” He said
“Whatever.” You blurted and hung up.

“She’s upset, she just hung up on me.” Calum said to the boys.
“You gotta do something quick mate.” Ashton suggested.
“Maybe we can postpone one of our shows.” Luke interjected.
“We can’t, fans will be disappointed. They’ve waited so long to come see us. It wouldn’t be fair for them.” Michael said.
“Then, what else can I do? Our last show is on 24th, that’s tomorrow. I won’t make it for christmas.” Calum said.
Suddenly Luke’s phone rang, and he went to the bathroom to answer.
“Why is he going to the bathroom?” Michael said.
“He is a weirdo.” Ashton said.
After long minutes of waiting, Luke got out of the bathroom running.
“Guys, guys. Guess what, tomorrow’s show has been canceled.” Luke grinned.
“So that means… I will be with y/n for christmas.” Calum said.
“Hurry up lazy boy, or you won’t catch the first flight to (your country).” Ashton shouted.
“It’s gonna be a long flight. Why do we always have to be so far away from friends or family.” Michael muttered.

“I can’t believe my boyfriend has no time for me anymore, this whole tour thing has kept us apart for so long. I don’t even know if he feels the same way about as he felt before the tour started.” You sobbed
“He does love you y/n. He felt really bad when knew he wouldn’t be with you for christmas.” Mali Koa comforted you.
“This sucks. I miss him so much.” You cried.

Luke

You were at Starbucks alone, your best friend was spending the weekend at her boyfriend’s house, you lived with her and it sucked for you not having another person you could spend the day with, like a boyfriend. Your last boyfriend cheated on you while you were abroad, he was a dick anyways. It was 9pm when you heard your name, your hot chocolate was ready. You grabbed it and when you got out of Starbucks you bumped into a really tall guy making all of your hot chocolate spill on you.
“Oh I’m really sorry. Did it burn you?” He asked and you looked up just to be hypnotized by two beautiful blue concerned eyes.
“No, it just got all over my clothes. Don’t worry.” You said taking off your coat.
“It was my fault, let me buy you another drink.” He pleaded as he fixed his hair.
“You don’t have to.”
“Please, it will at least make me feel less guilty.” He insisted pouting at you.
“Okay, if you insist.”
“Hi I’m Luke.” He introduced himself.
“I’m y/n.” You said as he kissed your cheek.
“Nice to meet you in a weird way.” He grinned.
“A pretty awkward way.” You added.
Once the hot chocolates were ready he asked to sit with him at one of the tables and you agreed. You noticed he was a shy boy at first, but as you kept talking his shyness disappeared. You were a shy girl too, but strangely you felt comfortable while talking with him. He was funny and cute.
“So why is a pretty girl like you spending the weekend alone?” He asked you.
“My best friend is at her boyfriend’s house, I got bored and decided to go to Starbucks.” You said.
“Don’t you have a boyfriend?” He inquired.
“Sadly I don’t. And why is a single boy spending the weekend alone?”
“My friends were teasing me about how I am the only one who never brings ladies to the house and I decided to take a walk, they don’t understand I’m just looking for the perfect girl.” He confessed.
“Do you have a girlfriend?” You asked him.
“No, I’m single and ready to mingle.” He smirked.
“When was the last time you had a boyfriend?” He suddenly asked.
“A year ago, he cheated on me and didn’t care about my feelings.”
“What about you?”