Not even covers can warm you ;D

Niall:So he finds a way to warm you up; his body rolling until it’s on top of yours, cold hands gripping each side of your body, trapping you completely. He leans in, softness of his lips excitedly hot on yours as his gaze quickly traces a line over your trembling body. Another hand seeks down your stomach ignoring the coldness until it’s pressed to the top of your pants, fingers slowly releasing a button until they’re slid down your now exposed legs. Even though almost bare, you’re not cold anymore.

Zayn:It’s a middle of the night when you find him crawling in the bed, breath lowered and footsteps so quiet as he makes sure that you can’t hear him. But you do and it’s freaking cold as you grip tighter on the cover pulling it over your head. That’s why you let yourself fall into his chest when he wraps and arm around you ignoring how mad you were just an hour earlier. Because nothing can warm you up like he can.

Louis:So he simply pulls you underneath his arms, head nuzzling as he encourages it deeper into his chest, his other hand making circular motions over soft skin. You tingle at his touch and it warms you up better than anything else, not to mention the way his hot lips press to the exposed skin of your neck… It’s perfect; all you can feel is him, his slow heartbeats and sweet scent wrapping around your body.

Liam:So you have this game where both of you pull as many socks as you can find, upper body wrapped in even larger amount of thick jumpers. That’s before you find fun in turning heating in turning up heating on the highest and running back under the covers, loud chuckles accompanying your actions. 

Harry:Quiet whine leaves his parted lips at the feeling of your cold fingers pressed to the skin of his stomach white shirt is no longer covering. His lips part once more, but this time at the sensation your - now a bit warmer - hand gives him. That’s when your wrists are captured in his hands, muscles in his arms tensing pulling you up until you’re laying on top of him, fulness of his lips pressing warm kisses on you.