How he kisses you

Harry: Passionately. Harry knows exactly what to do to make you feel loved. He knows exactly where on your hips to put his hands, and how hard he can place his lips on yours to know how much he means it. He has a thing for backing you up against walls, so that you know he’s in control.

Louis: Playfully. Louis likes to do stupid things and mix it up. You’ve tried everything from kissing upside down, to trying to talk while kissing eachother. He likes to have fun, but wants you to know that he loves you, so he messes around to do it all together.

Liam: Gently. Liam looks at you as if you’re made of glass, and he needs to protect you. Liam wants you to feel safe, and he’s so gentle with every kiss that you feel treated perfectly. 

Zayn: Seriously. Zayn wants you to know he loves you and he’s serious about it. He’s not playing around and you mean so much to him that he treats you perfectly. He wants everything to be perfect, and he’s always so concentrated on making that happen.

Niall: Nervously. The first time Niall kissed you he was terrified. Your beauty always made him a little nervous and he didn’t want to mess anything. He wanted things to be so perfect that he was always a little shy around you.