Chapter 21 - This is War

Written On: 1/8/15

Posted on : 2/8/15

________________________________________________

Nuraya's P.O.V.

Dust rumbled around us. Terra and Aqua were tense seeing this place. It was the place that everything truly went down hill.

Riku, Kairi, Sora, and Lea looked around. This whole entire place was covered in keyblades.

I closed my eyes breathing in, trying to keep myself calm. After that first step, I felt everything Ven taught me.

'You have to be brave and take the first step. That's what friends do."

I walked down the path of keyblades right towards the center with everyone following me. A flash appeared before Mickey appeared.

"He's here." I say as the wind picks up. Summoning of keyblades could be heard. My feet dragged as I turned around to look at my father. People were standing behind him.

"No way." Mickey says looking at the row of people. "Every single villain I set you up with is here. Well, the ones that are still alive." Soon after that something went around Mickey as he dissapears. "Mickey!"

"Sora?" Riku asked looking around. I started to panic. How could I be so stupid!?

"Looking for this?" Maleficent's green fire held an unconscious Sora in it.

"Now, Nuraya. I have a deal for you." Xehanort summoned his keyblade before holding it over Sora. Light shined before a portal like thing stood above him.

"Step in and wake up your brother, or I'll wake him myself and kill your friend right here." My eyes went wide.

"Nuraya don't." Riku tells me. "I'm sorry Riku." I let go of my keyblade as it disappears.

Turning on my heels I look at Lea. He nods his head knowing what to do. I look over to Riku before smiling.

I slowly walk towards Sora, eyeing everyone behind Xehanort. "I'd like to do this while it's still the 21st century." I stop right in front of the portal looking into it.

"I'm not letting you get away with killing the other Riku." I tell him before stepping inside.

A gasps leaves my lips as the portal starts to close. Panic goes through me. "Nuraya!" Riku yells running towards Maleficent.

The portal gets smaller as I stare wide eyes at my friends. All of them were running past Sora and I.

Kairi ran and skidded taking Sora. The portal closed completely. Everything was so bright before it got dark.

"The Land of Departure?" I look around to see it wrecked still. It looked better than what the game makes it seem.

I walk up the stairs that lead to the main door. My eyes never left that door. I didn't have time for fear right now.

Just as my foot touched the top step, the ground shook. I turn around a gasp as more of the place fell apart.

This world will soon be nothing.

I turn around taking a deep breath before pushing on the door. Every wall I look towards was white. Everything was.

My feet dragged as I went up the long stair case of stairs. Then It came to me. "The longer I'm in here, the more my friends suffer."