Epilogue

Epilogue

"Mom." My mother came over to me as I looked over my dress. "I'm nervous. Everyone is gong to be looking at me, and I've never worn heels in my life." She laugh grabbing my shoulders. "You're going to be fine."

I turn towards the mirror putting in my pin so my hair would stay up. "It's just the pre-wedding jitter's getting to you." She smiles at me.

"I'm ready." I say breathing in. She grabs my flowers and hands me the tiny shell that Riku kept for me. "Something to hang onto." I smiles looking at it. "Thanks mom." I say hugging her. "I'll get Ven." Mom disappears before my brother comes in.

"You look amazing little sister. I can't believe your getting married before me." I laugh along with him. "You ready?" I smile and grab his arm. "Of course."

Kairi and Sora go first as I breath in again. "You're so shaky." Ven whispers. "Don't remind me."

My favorite song from the other world started to play.

Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not.

Terra and Aqua started to walk out.

"I know you'd rather have dad doing this." I look over at Ven. He was smiling over at me. "I wish he could have." Ven reaches into his pocket before bringing out a necklace dad use to wear when were younger.

Selphie and Wakka walked out together before Tidus follows them out.

I put the necklace in my sash to make sure it's close to me. My father may have been heartless, but he was my father.

Riku's little sister walked out carrying a flower basket.

"It's time." Ven nodded to me and as I nodded back the doors open. I froze with everyone looking at me. "Just look at Riku." Ven whispered. I looked up at him. He was smiling at me.

"Ready?" Ven asks.

"Yes."

I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives
Is it over now hey, hey, is it over now

I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have
I wanna be your last, first kiss

Amazing how life turns out the way that it does
We end up hurting the worst, the only ones we really love

I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives
Is it over now hey, hey, is it over now

I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have
I wanna be your last, first kiss

Is it over now hey, hey, is it over now
Is it over how hey, hey, it's not over now

I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have (that you'll ever have)
I wanna be your last, first love (that you'll ever have)
Till you're lying here beside me with arms and eyes open wide
I wanna be your last, first kiss for all time.

______________________________________________________________

This isn't my favorite song of all time but it's on my top ten.

This is one of my first KairiXSora AMV's that I watched. Hope you like it.

If you would kindly look to the side or above this chapter you will find a picture of a beautiful dress. This is Nuraya's dress. There is also the song next to or close by her dress.

I hope you've enjoyed my story! Thank you! Have a great night or a great day! (:

Finished February 19, 2015.