Chapter Seven - Promises

Riku's P.O.V

We had at least four more hours before we reached Halloween town. Sora had told me that we change into outfits when we go there. I was looking forward to seeing Nuraya in a costume. I wonder what she'll look like.

Everyone was in the lobby area except for Nuraya. She was in her bedroom sleeping. I didn't really believe it because she has come out so many times and looked at me. Before anyone could say anything she would walk away. We were starting to get really worried about her.

Kairi still had the 'Oh man' kind of look, as if she was hiding something, and I was about to find out one way or another.

"Kairi, you still haven't told us what you saw the other day. Or rather how you saw Nuraya and Lea together." She looked at me and started laughing nervously. "Well I don't know if I'm the suitable to tell you. I mean it's not my past to tell about." I looked at her and got up walking to Nuraya's room but got stop by Kairi.

"Riku, please don't. I don't know if you'll understand her once she tells you." Again I looked at my friend trying to stop me. "What do you mean by that?" She let go of my arm and looked down. "It's... It has something to do with your past in a way, if you think about it that way."

What was she talking about. I've never met Nuraya in my life before she came to the island. I want to know more about her. "Can I ask her about it? I mean she is my girlfriend after all." Kairi sighed, but then her face got a little red. "Don't come crying to me if it breaks your heart!!" She yelled and stomps away to her bedroom slamming the door with her.

"I'm going to go talk to her." Sora got up and walked to her room closing the door after him. What could be so bad about her past?

"One hour before landing." The computers voice came over the speakers. Now's my chance to go talk to her. I went up to her bedroom and knock a few times. No answer came after five minutes so I walked in.

Her sleeping figure laid under the thin blanket. Her breathing look normal. I walked to her side and looked at her face. Fresh tears were streaming down her face. I stared a few minutes at her tears. Why would she be crying?

Red eyes fluttered open and traveled to mine. "Why are you in here?" He voice was a whisper. "I need to ask you about something." Her eyes went back to the wall beside her bed. "It depends on what it is."

Nuraya's P.O.V.

I had a feeling of what the question was. Awhile ago I was up looking out the window, and I over heard them. I knew they wanted to know about my past. Even I did.

All I knew is that I had a father who to abuse me if didn't do something right. My brother was a nice person. For my mother, I really don't remember much about her. A couple days ago I met my long lost childhood friend. That's is all I know.

I've had more dreams about my father. He still doesn't show his face, but I know it's him because of his voice. Even if he's suppose to be dead he's coming back for Kingdom Hearts, and to end me for once and for all.

"Can you tell me what you know about your past. Kairi over heard you talking to Lea. She's been acting strange ever since she came back after she saw you." I looked over at him in shock. She heard, but how much?

"I.. I don't know if I'm ready to tell anyone yet. I'm sor-" Riku put his lips over mine. Why dose his kisses always take me away from this place of pain. Am I really in pain that much. He soon broke the kiss. Tear started to spill from my eyes.

"My heart has went though so much. I was only a kid longing for a friend. Even in my darkest days I tried to keep a smile on my face, but some days the darkness took me. Going back home to Radiant Garden brought many memories back. The good and the bad." Riku wiped my tears away from my face and pecked my lips.

"I can't remember my mother face or her voice. For my brother I remember most things we did together. We fought like brother and sister, but we also had a sibling bonding that would never go away. One of my best friends, I had gotten to him again. I was so over filled with joy." Riku was now laying on the bed with me in his arms.

"What about your father?" There it was. I couldn't tell him that my father was the who tried to put him even more deeper in the darkness. I couldn't do that because he would hate me forever!

Riku P.O.V.

Her cries go even louder as I asked her that question. My grip tighten on her. "You can tell me. It's alright." I was trying to calm her down, but it didn't work. Her face had tears all over it. "Nuraya. Please."

She looked up at me, but quickly looked back to my chest. "You'll hate me." She had stopped crying and her voice was flat. "What makes you think I'd hate you." Was this the thing Kairi was talking about? She got up and climbed over me and walked out the door.

I walked after her only to have the bathroom door shut in my face. When I tried to open it, it was already locked. "Nuraya come on. I promise I won't get mad at you." I had my head leaning on the door. Sora and Kairi had just come out of Kairi's room.

"What the heck did you do Riku!" Kairi walked back into her room. Sora just had a confused look on his face.

"Riku." Nuraya voice sounded as if she had started crying again. "Don't keep promises you can't keep." By now I had broke the door knob and walked in shutting the door behind me. I started kissing her soft lips roughly.

For the first few moments she tried to get away, but she soon gave in. I lifted her up and held her against the wall by her thighs.  I started to kiss down her neck finding her soft spot easily.  "I don't break my promises." I say looking up at her face.

"If you think it's really that bad, then I'll just have to deal with it because I'm with you with all my heart. I've never felt this way about someone in my life Nuraya." She looked at my before crashing her lips to mine. I let go of her legs and back her against the wall. I broke the kiss leaning my forehead onto hers.

"You promise we can work it out?" She mumbled. I kissed her fore head. "I promise."

"Xehanort is my father."

_________________________________________________________________

I know it is short but I needed for him to find out. I'm going to work on the next chapter because this one was really short. Let's wait and see Riku reaction to this. Toon in next time for Halloween Town!!