Chapter 20 - It's Time For Him To See The Light

Chapter 20 - It's Time For You To See The Light

Written On: 1/8/15

Posted: 2/8/15

_______________________________________________________

Nuraya's P.O.V.

"Let's get the ship fixed." Sora says laughing. "I'll help." Lea says as footsteps got further.

"Nuraya?" Riku grabs my hand in both of his. I sigh looking over at him. "If you're having doubt, there has to be another way." I sake my head wiping my tears. "There isn't another way. I just.." My eyes travel over to Aqua and Terra. "Just getting them back together makes me so happy to get Ven back. They can finally laugh together again."

He nods smiling. "Just hold me." He brings me closer to him and makes me go in front. His arms go around my waist before he rests his head on top of mine. "I've missed this." I laughed at him. "Me too."

"Come on you two love birds!" Kairi yelled over before going into the ship. "One more glimpse of light." I breathed in smelling the sea salt and sand. The sun was so close to setting. "I love you Riku."

I didn't let him respond. I ran towards the gummi ship and straight towards my room. Shutting the door I slip down it crying again. Something inside of me broke. Pain raged through my head and my whole body.

"Your mother left us. She never loved you, your brother, or me. She betrayed us! So I sent someone to kill her!" My father yelled in my face. "Why would you kill mother!?" I yelled out before something went across my face.

My father hit me.

~~

"Ventus!" I yell jumping on his back. He had been sitting outside on the door step. Ven had a smile on his face, but it was fake. My little face fell as I looked at him. My brother grabbed me and sat me on his lap before hugging me.

"I'm sorry." He was crying. "I'm sorry I can't protect you like a big brother should." Sobs left him as my little arms wrapped around him.

~~

I gasped for air as I turned on my side. I couldn't breath. My eyes traveled over to the long wall mirror. Red and purple were the colors taking the place of pale skin. He was suffocating me!

~~

"You're not strong enough to hold so much power!" My father stood above me. He held his arm out as something dark took form. Wind picked up as I started sliding on the ground. I was being drawled to it.

"No! Daddy! Help me!" I yell trying to stop myself from being sucked up. "Goodbye. Brat!" My father disappeared from my view. Next thing I knew, my life played over, and then it was gone.

I woke up thinking I had been an orphan my whole life.

~~~

"Nuraya. Never forget who you are." She brushed my hair out of my eyes. "No matter how much he hurts you, never forget. You are the ruler of the dark." My mother's lips left an imprint on my forehead. It was the last kiss I ever had from her.

"I love you my little dark flower." She used the nickname she calls me while smiling.

My mother ran from the room.

I never saw her again.

~~~~

"Nuraya!" Riku was standing above me holding my face in his hand. I slapped them away before turning over on my stomach. I started to cough. Nothing is helping.

"I killed Riku. You shouldn't have left him!" I held my head trying to scream but nothing came out. 'No please!' Something felt heavy on me. I noticed black smoke coming into me. The light never came.

"Don't worry I made him suffer. A lot!" Laughs. Laughs. Laughs.

"Mom help me!" I cry out. I use to do that. When dad had beat me to my limit, she always saved me. "Nuraya! Talk to me!" That was Lea's voice.

"His last words were, I'm so happy she's going to beat you to a pulp." My eye's went wide as the sweet voice smoothed my head. I coughed as the pressure around my throat let up.

"Nuraya. It's fine." Aqua raised me up a bit. "Everything is going to be fine, my Dark Little Flower." I looked up at her. "I met your mom. She said she was proud of you." Aqua's face had a smile planted on it. The same one my mom use to use on me.

I nod looking over towards the mirror. "It's time for him to see the light."

Terra sits next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "We can do this."