Chapter 11 - Castle of dreams (part 2)

Recap in Nuraya's P.O.V.

When I turn around to get ready to fight the unversed, I find it going back into the ground. "Unlock the darkness inside of me?" I mumble putting my hand over my heart. "Nuraya!" Arms went around my waist as Riku's head went into my neck. "Where's the heartless, and the guy with the mask? Are you okay?" I nod my head looking at the place where the huge unversed stood. "It's coming."

________________________________________________

Riku's P.O.V.

"Well that's the last of the decorations. We should figure out what's going on. Let's split up, Sora and Kairi, and Nuraya and I. Let's meet out back of the castle in two hours, that's a few hours before the wedding." Kairi and Sora nodded their heads as Nuraya and I walked away.

Looking around we bumped into the three people who had gotten out of the coach earlier. "Are you sure the plan will work mother. Cinderella is bound to find her way back. This is bad." The red head said to the mother in the room, holding her head in her hands.

"As long as we have this we'll be fine. Now let me take care of our visitors. Come in Nuraya and Riku. I've been expecting you to come around." Said the lady with an evil ora. Nuraya was the first to budge.

"So I was right, you're teamed up with him. I can tell you now Lady Tremaine, you're making a terrible mistake." Tremaine looked at her for a bit before smiling.

"You'll come to the dark side soon enough, and you know how that will work. If you want to stop it I suppose you protect your dear brother." Nuraya ran at her summoning her Keyblade only to be blocked by another person's weapon.

"Come on now. Let's not fight inside, fighting is for the outside Nuraya." A man who looked like Xigbar was blocking her attack.

"Braig?" Nuraya asked pushing him back. "So you're back too? Who else am I going to deal with?" He looked at her with a smirk. "Well, how did your father put it? Oh, he said something about all the villains you know of from the other world or something along those words. I didn't really understand that too much." She looked a little taken back at what Braig had explained to her.

"So, he's really getting down to it is he?" She points her KeyBlade at him while he gets out his guns. "You and your brother are the prize!" What prize? Next thing you know they are both out the window and down on the ground.

"You can tell that she is his daughter. She has the same dark ora as her father." I turn around to look at her with a snarl. "Nuraya is nothing like him and never will be."

"Oh dear Riku, once she realizes what he has planed she'll be for sure to go along with it. Her brother is the only thing she has left." They all walked out of the room leaving me in a bit of confusion. "I have to figure out what the plan is before she does." I say running after them.

Nuraya's P.O.V.

I huffed and puffed holding my arm in a defensive stance. Braig had shot me in many different places but my arm hurt the most. "So strong, but how long can you hold out?" He asked holding up his gun aiming it at me. "Go along with the plan Braig." His voice said into the open air, and then, there he was.

"Father." I mumble looking up at him."My, you have grown a bit." He was now right in front of me. "Let's see about that strength." Summoning his Keyblade an hoisting it up into the air. My breath hitched in my throat looking up at it and getting my memories.

Right as he was bringing it down out of the air something bright came and hit him in the gut throwing him away from me. "Braig!" Xehanort yells, and just like before he aimed his gun at me and pulled the triger. Suddenly I was on the ground under something and then it was off me in an instant. "We've got to get out of her! She's doing it without even meaning too!" And just like that, their both gone.

"Riku?" I ask sitting up and looking at him, but he looked way different. Just as he was turning around he turned into a dark orb and came up to me before going inside me. "That was me from a couple years ago." The real Riku said coming into view.

The breath I had been holding finally was let out. "Before they left, Braig said something about me doing something without even realizing it. Could that be what Vanitus was talking about? My greatest gift?" I ask standing up and looking at him.

"Come on we have to go meet them." I nodded my head towards Riku looking back to where the white light had come from. "Ven, this will be over soon. I can only hope." With that I run off to meet up with my friends.

"We found nothing at all, but the wedding is about to start." Kairi says motion towards the big room. "We'll we better get a front row seat." I say smiling like nothing happened. "Hold on." Riku said grabbing my shoulder. "We found out some things, but we don't need to tell you here. We'll wait until we get back into the ship." After saying that he let go of my shoulder and wrapped his arm around my waist. I sighed but leaned into his side.

The music started to play and everyone stood to see the bride walk down the isle. Well, actually this is a fake wife, and Cinderella is... Shit! I forgot! Don't I feel bad right now. When Anastasia got to the alter they said their vow's but when they were going to say 'I do', she said, "I don't."

Gasps were heard from all over the room. "Anastasia?" Cinderella came running down the isle and up to the stairs. "After all I've done for you, and this is how you repay me?!" Tremaine came out from behind the curtain and took the wand out of her sleeve. "Take her down!" Yelled the king. Everyone started to panic.

Gaurds came through the door, but once they came, they were turned into an animal with two legs. "Now for you!" She aimed the wand at Anastasia, but Cinderella jumped in front of her. "Even better!" Tremaine took aim and was about to fire when I ran up to her and knocked the wand from her hand, making her fall to the ground with a clutter.

"You again!" She yelled getting up. I grabbed the wand and threw it onto the floor before getting out my Keyblade and holding it up to her. "Make one more move, and I'll take you down." I say looking at her with a blank face.

"Strike me Nuraya, it will get one of the many people out of your way of becoming free." She said grinning. I smiled looking up at her. "I have an even better idea." I roll back and grab the wand and cast the spell from the movie that turns the two of them into toads.

Standing up I take the wand over to Anastasia and hand it to her before walking away with my Keyblade disappearing. Once turning her self back into her formal self, Anastasia hands the wand back to Cinderella, and then they both cast a spell to wish back the Fairy God Mother.

That night they had a beautiful wedding, and then came along the amazing white and blue Dream Key. "It's so peaceful looking." Sora says grabbing it. I laugh at him for sounding like my brother. "It's a Dream Key Sora. I'd hope it was peaceful." We both grin like idiots together.