Chapter 25 - In Your Arms

Written: 2/18/15

Published: 2/19/15

Song: Kingdom Hearts Alice (By: 1KairiKingdomHearts1 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmjCy1--oo8

____________________________________________________________________

Nuraya's P.O.V.

I looked at Ven once more before standing up and summoning my new keyblade. It had merged with Riano and mine as well. Out of all the people, I have the most powerful keyblade in the world.

"He told me where she is." I tell Ven holding my keyblade up. "Where is she?" He asks with excitement as he stand up holding onto me for support. "Where ever I want her to be. At least that's what he said." I look up at him. He had a frown on his face.

"Where do you want her to be?" Riku asks limping over to us. "I don't know." That was the truth. I've been looking inside of my heart for 18 years just to find my mother. 18 years.

My arm went up on it's own as a light went out of the keyblade. Something strange formed out of it. "A door?" I ask helping Ven to stand on his own before walking over to it.

"Nuraya you don't know where that goes. It could be a trap." Riku walks up behind me. I shake my head. "It's not." I say opening it. You could see right through the door. "Nuraya?" I look back at Ven and smile.

"She's right where I want her to be." He looks confused before understanding everything. "Home." I run through the door to feel warmth.

I look down to see I'm much littler. I had on a little blue dress with white sandals. "Nuraya!" Lea was behind me. He was motioning me to come closer. My little self ran over to him and he picked me up smiling.

"Your mom has been asking for you. Haven't you heard her?" I shake my head as he laughs and walks through town. Everyone waved and smiled at us. "Where's Ven?" I ask looking up at him. He smiled, a sad one. "He's gone, remember?"

Gone? Where could he have gone? That's when I remember in the game that Ven comes to Radiant Garden and he didn't recognize Lea.

(Yes I know he didn't even know Lea before then but he did in my story.)

"Here we are. Home Sweet Home." Lea says putting me down. "Where's Mom?' I ask him. He smiles and point to the door that I remember as my door.

I start running as I feel myself returning to normal. I rush through the door and stop to see someone in a rocking chair. She was humming a song that I remember so clearly. I start to hum 'Come My Little Children' with my mother.

She stood up and smiled at me before walking over to me.

"Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Magic

Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows

Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty
And Passions

Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
Too Weary Of Life And
Deceptions