Chapter 13 - The Kings Castle and The Split

10-25-14

Posted 10-26-14

Riku's P.O.V.

"You said that Ven could come back if enough people believed in him, would that help her?" I asked looking down at her.

"There are so many difficulties with Nuraya. She's different than anyone else. This is something I should let her tell you three by herself, but right now I think it's a good idea." Mickey paused to grab a book of the shelf.

He opened it up to a page full of names before turning it to the right page. "Nuraya is the created of darkness. When she was born Xehanort noticed that she was perfect to start off his plans. While growing up he taught her how to use the power she was gifted with along with how to fight with a keyblade."

On the page was a little girl that looked like Nuraya surrounded by a lot of information. The list goes on and on to tell all about the things she can summon.

"This might sound strange, but the closer she is to this gift the safer she'll ever be. The darkness inside her can not even do this. That is where she is weak in her own way." Mickey explained touching Nuraya's head and right there, her eyes opened.

One was red, and the other, was bright blue. "It's been a while King Mickey." I deep voice came out of her mouth as she got out of my grip. She jumped up and hopped back one arm stretching out. A different Keyblade appeared. (Picture to the side)

A gasp came from her that sounded like Nuraya's voice. "You can't hurt them! I won't let you!" She yells as the other arm goes out. Dark smoke went around us before unverse came from it. "Nuraya!" Mickey yelled out. They both looked over at him. "If you attack each other, you both die. Riano, you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Riano?" I ask looking at Nuaray's eyes. "Fine. You win this time. Don't forget what I told you Nuraya. You will give in when you see him." Riano voice rang before Nuraya's eyes were back to normal. She looked down at the keyblade before looking up at the unverse.

The keyblade disappeared as she waved her hand. The smoke disappeared with all of the unversed. "I hate her. Why won't she leave me alone?! She's every where I look! I can't get a second to myself!" Nuraya yells before falling to her knees.

Tears hit the floor before black smoke appeared. And then, she was gone.

"Poor girl. She can't keep her thoughts clear. Going off on her own wasn't to smart either." A voice says entering the room. We all got in defensive positions as the lady waved her staff. "No need. I'm not to here to fight this time. Just to pass on a message." Maleficent says.

"What the message?" Sora asks looking over at her in question. "Xehanort wanted me come here to tell you about a trade. Nuryra and Ven for a ticket to freedom. You all would no longer need to seek out Xhenort. He would be none of your concern, and neither would the girl."

"We decline your trade." Mickey says as Maleficent nods her head. "Very well. Prepare yourself for a war, King Mickey. We will have the children one day." She says disappearing in her green flames.

"A war?" Kairi asks out loud. "He wants complete power. That's the reason of the last Keylbade War." Mickey explains.

"You need to find Nuraya. She may have the upper hand because of a gift she has, but that won't be enough when she tries to take them on by herself. Nuraya is just getting back to using that dark power. It could take months to remember everything she needs to be a master at it. She need's people around her to keep the light bright." Mickey smiles.

"Sora, you need to watch your back. You are another thing they need. Ven is inside you. They can only complete their plan with both of them. Keep him safe if you can't get to Nuraya. If you want to protect her, protect yourself too. You are a big ingredient at the top of the list." Sora nods to him.

"Kairi, take the upper hand. You have the strength to watch yourself. Help watch out for Nuraya and Sora. You are made of pure light. That's something that everyone could use around. Don't be afraid of the dark." Kairi smiles at Mickey.

"Riku." Mickey says sighing.

"You are the same as Nuraya. You've been though what she just went though, having two of yourself. One light and one dark. Maybe you could help her somethings. I hear you two are close, and if that's so, stay close. She needs all of you. This is her first time in forever having someone to talk to." Riku looks down at the King.

"She's been alone for many years. Being an outsider in that world will do that to you, but she hasn't given up yet. You all can keep her going. Prepare yourselves for this war. It might be the last fight you'll see together. Watch each others backs. Go now. Find Nuraya, and keep the realm of light safe."

We walked outside and closed the door to the gummi ship.

"We should go on with our destination. She has to be somewhere. We'll end up running into her in one of the worlds." Sora says punching in the coordinates for Beasts Castle.

I knew he was right. We would run into her sometime. The only thing that worries me the most is what they have planed for her.

"She will agree to rest in the dark when she knows it's the only way to see her Mother and Brother again."

Nuraya's P.O.V.

I was flowing in a place that would look like the galaxy from Earth. It was so beautiful. I brushed my hands down and felt the little bits of dust hit my fingers.

I need a plan. The only way for no one else to get hurt, is for me to finish this all. It's the only way. How can I do that though?

It felt like hours maybe even a day that I stayed like this. I just couln't tear myself away from the view. I have had thoughts of the things I should do.

Give myself up, and release Ven to go on with his life?

Fight for something I didn't even know existed in worries that this could all be a huge trap?

Find Aqua and save Terra?

Light creept though my eyelids as water could be heard. 'This is where I start my journey.' I think as my body comes in contact with the ground. I will save my brother at all cost, but I need something to persuade him to come out.

"Glad you came back. I've been waiting." Lea says to me helping me up. "So what's the plan?" He asks smiling.