Chapter 14 - The Beast Castle and Olympic Coliseum Part 1

10-25/ 10-26-14

Posted: 10/28/2014

Chapter 14 - The Beast Castle and Olympic Coliseum Part 1

Nuraya's P.O.V.

Light crept though my eyelids as water could be heard. 'This is where I start my journey.' I think as my body comes in contact with the ground. I will save my brother at all cost, but I need something to persuade him to come out.

"Glad you came back. I've been waiting." Lea says to me helping me up. "So what's the plan?" He asks smiling.

"I need your help. Are you willing to go on an adventure?" I ask looking around the place before looking at him. He was still smiling. "Wouldn't miss it."

"Where are your friends?" Lea asks as he puts clothes together. "Beast Castle. I have an Unverse tracking their every move so I know where they are. We need to go there first and get my bag so I have somethings." I respond walking out into the living room.

On the table there was a picture of Lea and I when we were younger. My mother was in the background. "Lea, what ever happened to my mother?" I asks as he comes up to me. "It's complicated." He responds and I nod. Another secret I have to remember.

"I'm going to use the technique I came here with. We'll go there and find a place to talk after I get my stuff." He nods as I take hold of his hand. "Just focus on your Unveresed you sent out. It will help." And it did.

When I opened my eyes they were walking down a road towards a big castle. "Let's make this quick." I say looking at Riku before walking in the gummi ship towards my room. I picked up all of my things and put them in the bag I came here with before I walked out.

"Keep trailing them. Don't get caught." I tell the Unverse before he turns into smoke.

"Let's talk about the plan." Lea says sitting down his bag by a rock before sitting on it.

"I've thought about it all and decided on my latter decision. I'm going to find Aqua and then, we'll go save Terra. Maybe have this power will help me. I hared Mickey tell the others I'm the creator of darkness, so why not use my gift. This quest will help me master my skills again until I can remember everything." I say getting out my book and a piece of paper.

"I still want to help the others by collecting keyblades on the way. In this book, there's a list of them all so we'll start on the next one and let them have this one since they're already here. If it's okay with you, once we get one, I'll let the Unverse bring it to them so they don't backtrack. It will help everything go faster." He nods at me before patting the top of my head.

"You were always good at planing things. Where to first?" I look down at the piece of paper and go down the list of keys that are needed. "The next one on the list is the Light Key. Its at Olympic Coliseum. Sound alright?" We both smile as I summon a dark portal, just like the people on the games do. I feel proud of myself for doing that.

Cheers surround us as we walk though to the other side, and that's when I notice. We were right in the middle of the arena. "Wow! Wow! Hold up here! What are you two doing down here?" Phil comes up behind us with Hercules following him.

"We're sorry. I didn't mean to-" "If you wanted to fight, all you had to do is ask. We'll get you set up right here." Phil interrupts me before walking away and waving his hand for us to follow.

"It's good to see new people come here just to fight in the arena matches. Most of them want the mystery prize at the end. Hopefully you guys came here for a real fight. You did right?" Mystery prize? It could be the Light Key.

"Of course." Lea says reading my mind. Phil smile pulling out some papers. "You have to fill these out while I get you guys some training time in. You guys can work with Herc." Phil says walking away.
"I hope that I said the right thing." Lea  tells me after he's gone. "Of course. That prize could turn into the Light Key. There have been items that have been turning into the keys. This could be the item." I say laying the paper down.

"You guys start tomorrow. I'll take you to a place to stay in." We follow Phil outside into a place full of statues and tales. "That one says Terra. How good was he really?" I ask as Phil turns around.

"He was the hero of them all. He came out of no where, kinda like you guys. We haven't seen him in a long time. Along with a couple other people who came though here looking for him." He walks on and leads us to a door. "Meet me up there when you're ready to train tomorrow."

"What happened to Terra. He got taken over by the darkness and no one's seen him since. Did you see him when you were in the organization?"  I ask laying down on the bed.

"I don't really remember. I'm sorry." He responds laying down next to me. "Let's get some sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

I sigh concentrating on my Unverse. They're fighting? They haven't even been there for an hour yet. "I'll be back." I say going through  the portal and leaving it open. I look around the corner into a large room filled with light. The ballroom.

Hundreds of different types of Unversed were in this room. I put my hand down by the floor and let black smoke come from it. It circled the room and as it met back with my hand even more filled the room, except they were attacking the older ones.

Riku, Sora, and Kiari looked around the room. They were looking for me. "Where is she! This is what she did earlier! She has to be here!" Riku yells running towards the door. I get up and run into the portal.

They can't see me. I can stay in the shadow's, but they can't see me.

"Before you run off, tell me where you're going. If you get hurt, I would never forgive myself for letting you go alone." Lea says as I lay down on bed. "I left it open this time." I say closing my eyes as darkness consumes me. Not because I'm tired, but because I'm out of energy from pulling all of those things in one day.

Riku's P.O.V.

We all ran out the door to see nothing but the hall it's self. "That was her magic." Kairi says walking down the hall and looking around the corners. "She's not here. Sorry guys." A man in a dark hood told us before walking by us.

"What are you talking about?"

I ask following him. "She wasn't here in the first place." The guy turned around to look at us. His face was hidden by shadows. "Where did that black smoke and the unverse come from. No one else but her can do that." Sora says coming up behind me.

"There is one like her, but not as strong as her. Their powers are almost alike except he is on the other side." He says before disappearing.

"Who was that guy?" Kairi asks out loud. "I feel like I've met him before, but I don't remember meeting him." Sora says looking up. "That doesn't even make sense." I reply as Belle comes around the corner.

"I'm so glad you got rid of them. They've been in there for weeks. Something shook the castle and then out of no where these things started running around. Thank you!" She smiles before Beast comes up next to her.

"Would you like to stay the night? We have rooms for everyone." We all nodded to him. "That would be great. We still haven't found the Rose Key." Sora replies before Mrs. Potts shows us to our rooms. "If you need anything at all, just call."

I sigh closing my door and putting my bag down before falling on the bed.

Where is Nuraya? Is she fine? How is she holding out? That had to be her earlier. The person with alike powers wouldn't help us. They're on the enemy side. It was her.