Chapter 26 - Sweet Dreams

Written: 2/19/15

Published: 2/19/15

This Chapter Contains How Everyone Met Nuraya. And Then At The Very End I Have What Nuraya Is Dreaming About. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________

Lea -

"Do it better!" Father shouted to me. I stood back up slowly. Too slowly I guess because I was hit back again. "Don't let your enemy get the best of you." I started crying as blood seeped through my bandages.

He sighed as he put away he's blade and walked off.

"You okay?" I looked to see a guy with red short hair. He picked me up and walked me through the dead part of town before going down some stairs.

"Here you go." The guy sat my down next to a fountain before splashing water on my legs. I yelp as it burn. "The burning will go away." It did and so were my sores. All that was left was scars.

"Do you have anymore?" I nod my head taking off my little sun dress before leaning down and putting my shoulder in the water. I sigh as I felt all the burning go away.

"He pushes you hard for your age. I'm Lea." He smiles at me ripping some of the cloth from his shirt and getting it wet. He then wiped my face off. "I watch you guys fight everyday."

I look up at him and frown. "You're getting better." Lea says smiling. I smile at him. "My name is Nuraya."

Terra and Aqua -

"Remember that if you try to reach for your brother it will only hurt him more Nuraya." I look down while taking hold of my father's hand. "Yes father."

We walk up the stairs to the main room where a man is waiting for us. "Eraqus it's nice to see you again." Father says as we continue walking. "Master Xehanort, who is this?" Eraqus get's down to my level and smiles.

"This is my daughter Nuraya." I smile back at the man. "Hello Nuraya. My name is Eraqus." He puts his hand out and I hake it. "Nice to meet you."

"Come sit. My pupils will be up here any moment now." Father sat in the other chair next to Eraqus while I sat on the stairs.

Soon a girl with blue hair came in a bowed her head before looking over at me. I smiled and so did she as she walked towards me. "Hello." I say she smiles before sitting next to me and looking up. "Terra over here."

This Terra guy comes over and sits next to me. "My name is Aqua and this guy is Terra. What's your name?" Aqua and Terra smile at me. "My name is Nuraya." That's when my brother came in. My smile faded a little looking at him.

I couldn't reach to him. "Nuraya, please leave them alone, we're here to watch them my child." Father looks over it and I suck my lips in before standing up. "Nice to meet you Aqua and Terra." I bow on my heels before sitting on the stairs next to my fathers chair.

"This is Master Xehanort." Eraqus stood up introducing my father. "He has come to help me decide which one of you are worthy of becoming a true Keyblade Master." So that's we're here.

"Ventus please step back as they begin." Ven nods coming over to stand beside us. "My name's Ven. What's yours?" I look up at father to see he's not paying attention to me. "My name's Nuraya." I say smiling real big. He just smiles with me as we play rock paper scissors, just like old times.