Chapter 16 - The Grid and Dragon Lands

12/15/14

Posted 1/7/15

________________________________________________

Nuraya's P.O.V.

I turn around and open a portal to a place called The Grid. I didn't get to play at that place in the game too much. That was the last place I was before I woke up here. As soon as I stepped through something rushed past me and my clothes changed.

I was wearing a black belly shirt with no selves with black shorts and black boots. Covering 75% of my arms were sleeves that didn't cover my fingers. My feet were covered by black boots. Everything was outlined in light blue lights.

Lea was wearing a full body outfit with no selves and gloves. His clothes were black with blue lights tracing everything. "I've never been here before." Lea says looking down at his clothes before looking up at me.

"Please don't." I say looking around to see men with gun like things coming our way. They had orange outlines. I grabbed Lea by the arm and dragged him around the corner. "The men with orange lights are bad news, but some in blue are too." I whisper before something flies by us.

"Disk?" I asks looking down the hall. Does that mean we have them too? "Come out with your hands up!" A voice yells. I gulp reaching for my back just as a blue light went by. "That's not going to happen!"

"Riku?" I ask as he runs by. "Just get out of here." He looks back at me and for the first time I see hate. I slowly get back up and realize it's not him. "Why do you always come to my rescue? You're not even the real Riku."

He looks back sighing. "You keep thinking about him and that's why I get released. Now go." Lea takes my hand as I get one last look at the dark Riku. We run as grunts are heard behind us. "Riku!" I yell stopping to look back at him.

Images flashed through my mind. Ven was laying on the ground grunting and I was in tears. "Come on we have to go. You know he's not the real one." Lea picks me up and carries me and that's when I realized I was really crying.

"I can't do this." I whisper as he sits me down. "He's just messing with you. You can do this." He wipes my tears before I wipe my nose. "It's working." We sigh as he looks around more.

"There's a big door up there." Lea points up as I get up and look where he's pointing. "I remember this. That's the way to get to their race." Excitement floods through me as I drag him up the plank and trough the door where cheers could be heard. "Come on." I smile looking for the entrance scanner.

"Wanna race?" I ask. "I thought we were suppose to be looking for key's." Lea says as I sigh knowing he's right. "Fine."

We walked up some stairs before we hit some more people, except they were wearing blue. "Who are you?" A girl takes off her disk and faces me. "Don't hurt them Quorra." I memorize the voice immediately.

"It's an honor to meet you Nuraya." Kevin says coming out from behind the wall. "Same for you. This place is amazing." I say remembering the whole entire place from the Tron movie.

"Well, somethings have changed since CLU came back. Now you're here. I've heard a great deal about you Nuraya. Xehanort's daughter shouldn't be here. He has CLU on your tail. The men in his army are filled in and are looking for you and your friend."

Kevin looks back towards Lea as Sam comes around the corner. "They're just down a floor." He says looking over towards us. "We are to help these people get what they need and leave as soon as possible. Even if we have to die for them, we must help if we ever want to live in peace."