Chapter 15 - The Beast Castle and Olympic Coliseum Part 2

10-25 / 12/14/14

Posted: 1/3/15

_____________________________________________________________

Riku's P.O.V.

I sigh closing my door and putting my bag down before falling on the bed.

Where is Nuraya? Is she fine? How is she holding out? That had to be her earlier. The person with alike powers wouldn't help us. They're on the enemy side. It was her.

"Riku! Wake up! We have to go search for the rose key!" Sora yells before barging into my room. I sigh before pointing him out.

I got up and got dressed before walking out to see Kairi and Sora talking.

"Belle says that there's something downstairs. It's in the middle of a room and it's glowing. Seems good enough for me." Kairi says before looking at the stairs.

"She also added at the end, that it's surround with walls that come up when you get near it. She got lost in there once and had to wait until someone found her. It's a maze." She added.

(Like the ones in BBS in the Enchanted Domain. Vens part when he went to save the princess heart.)

"Walls that come up when you get near it?" Sora asks looking at Kairi.

"We need to stick together when going down there or we could get lost for a long time." I say as we walk down the stairwell. A big door was all that we could see.

"Through here?" I ask. Kairi nodded and opened the door. We walked in, only to be separated.

"Riku? Kairi?" Sora's voice echoes off the concrete walls. "This is not good." I mumble.

"Try to find the object!" Kairi shout as footstep echo around me.

The first step I took earned me 5 heartless. "Guys! Get you keyblade a out! These things are probably layered with heartless!" I shout before slicing though them and running towards a dead end.

"Does anyone else see a glowing light?" Kairi asks. "I've got one. I'll go towards it." I walk towards the purple light. Something sucked me up and I ended up being somewhere else.

"Walk through them! Try to find the one that leads to the middle!" Sora yells before slicing and swishing sounds echo though the maze. I have to keep up with them.

I slice though heartless after heartless and go through all of the light portals. I ran to the other end to come up empty handed.

"Finally, we can talk." "Riku, Sora! I got it!" Kairi's voice echoes before all of the walls go down.

"You again." Sora says pointing his keyblade at the hooded figure. "That's right." He responds before looking over at Kairi.

"You found the key. Good job." The man says before waving his hand over it and disappearing. The log started to grow branches before little blooms turned into roses.

"It's so pretty." Kairi says smiling before putting it away.

"You finally got to the center." Belle says coming in smiling. She looks down at the keyblade in Kairi's hands. "That really bloomed into something beautiful!" She smiles before we walk back into the entrance of the castle.

"We'll be getting our bags and leaving. Sorry we couldn't stay long Belle." Sora says as we all go and gather our things.

"What are we going to do about his plan?" Kairi asks looking down. "I know you guys will think nothing of it because you've had the keyblades for a long time, but how am I going to do this? Sure I got training and stuff, but it's not enough still."