Chapter 18 - Neverland and Port Royal

1/5/15 - 1/7/15

Chapter 18 - Neverland and Port Royal

Posted: 1-27-15

_______________________________________________________________

Nuraya's P.O.V.

Our bags were sitting on the blue floor. This was the in between of the portals. I use this to put our thing in so we don't have to carry ten around.

"We should change before we get sick." I say opening my bag and pulling out a different outfit.

"Neverland?" Lea asks as I pull my shirt over my head. "Is it okay? I've always wondered how it felt to fly, so I wanted to go there." I turn around after pulling my jacket on. "That's fine." He smiles before ruffling my hair.

"Perfect." I smile going through my bag looking for my book. Instead I find something else. "A gift?" I ask aloud. I start to unwrap it and when I did, I went head over heals.

It was a seashell. The one I picked up on the beach when I first arrived. Riku said he would hold it for me. 'Happy be-lated Birthday.' A note said inside.

"Oh god Riku." I say sighing and holding onto the note. My birthday was a month before I came to this world. I look over to see Lea smiling at me. "You're only 17 and a half and you're already getting married." He laughed and I soon joined in.

"Let's go fly!" I yell opening up a portal. "Thinking happy thoughts!" Lea laughs at me as I enter my dream land.

Riku's P.O.V.

I'm so miserable. Sora groans as I sigh from the sixth time. "Go get something to do! I'm annoyed by the groans!" Kairi laughs looking up from her book. "Come on. We better get ready to leave." She stands up walking towards the bathroom.

"It's been a while since I've been in this place." Sora says looking around at the gloomy docks. "Is it always night time here?" Kairi asks before jumping at a man's voice. "Sora!" "Jack!"

Sora pats Jack on the back before looking at us. "This is Jack. Every time I come here, he causes trouble." Jack shakes his head at what Sora told us. "Now Sora, I don't cause trouble. Dear William does that."

"Talking about my husband when he isn't here Jack?" A girl in a dress walked out from the dark. "Elizabeth. Thanks for gracing us with your company." Jack leans over and bows. She rolls here eyes.

We all turned at the noise of something coming from the water.

"Oh, look, it's my ship." Jack starts to walk towards it but Elizabeth stops him. "That's not your ship Jack." He looked over at it and that's when Unversed started to come out of it.

"Great." Sora, Kairi, and I say at the same time. "We just got here." Kairi groans before summoning her keyblade. "No kidding." I say jumping off the port and into the water. That wasn't a great idea. I soon got pulled under.

I sliced the two holding onto my legs before getting onto the ship. "Watch it when you jump!" I yell cutting down a few heartless. Sora and Kairi helped each other out when they got caught. They didn't climb onto the boat until I had all of the unversed on here, gone.

"Jack! There one behind you!" Elizabeth yelled pulling a sword from Jacks belt and cutting it down. Soon all the docks were filled. Both Jack and Elizabeth were fighting them now. "They're coming out every where! They must be coming from something!" Kairi yelled trying to keep up with them.

To tell you myself, I'm having trouble too. I've never seen this many unversed in all of my life.

Nuraya's P.O.V.