Chapter 24 - Finally It's Over

Dates Written: 2/8/15

Dates Published: 2/19/15

_______________________________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"It's nice to be able to move by myself and not have someone trying to stop me." Riano's voice filled the air as she stood up. She lifted up her arms as darkness leaked from her body. "Riano, why do you say we do with all of these.. Extra's?"

She looked around at Xehanort's question. All of Nuraya's friends were finally starting to stand up. "She's still watching, why don't we take her out all the way. I say we kill all of the 'extras' so that she'll go away for real."

Riano laughed as she walked over to Sora and Kairi. Sora was holding Kairi with his keyblade out. "Watch as I kill all of your little friends Nuraya! I told you that I would put you in the corner!" A vicious laugh came before another blow of air.

"NO!" A scream filled the air as the dust cleared. It was the scream of Nuraya. "The nightmare is only beginning." Xehanort smiled as he heard his daughter scream.

"Sora! Kairi!" Riku stood up leaning on a rock. His face was scraped up along with his arms. Kairi and Sora were laying across from each other. The only thing connecting them, were their fingers. They held on the whole time.

"How about you next?" Lea tried to summon anything, but it was a failed attempt. She held the keyblade up and right as it was about to send him flying, Ven tackled her. The keyblade skidded across the ground as he held her arms down.

"Please stop. Nuraya! Fight it! Fight it!!" Ven got swept up and thrown into a rock. He slid down in pain. "Nuraya." He whispered before fading.

"How was that?" Riano aimed the keyblade for Lea again. This time he went flying. "Lea!" Riku yelled as he collided against the ground.

"Why are you doing this? She's already suffering enough!" Riku yelled running after he with his keyblade. "All I'm here for, is the after math. I want her in the corner." Riano answered blocking his attack.

"All I want to see is the dark." Riano mumbled to him as their Keybaldes collide. Aqua and Terra ran past them and towards Xehanort.

Vanitus ran to Aqua and hit her back before going after her. That left Xehanort and Terra to themselves. "Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Xehanort walked towards Terra with his keybalde drawn. "Except this time I won't loose!"

They clashed their keyblades trying to hit one off balance just a bit to earn the upper hand. Terra pushed harder against the keybalde making Xehanort slide across the ground. Finally having enough, Xehanort jumps back away from Terra.

"I thought we got rid of you." Vanitus says holding his keybalde up waiting for Aqua to attack. "It's going to take a lot more than sitting in the dark to get rid of me!" She yells running at him. He jumps up pointing his keybalde at her. Lightning came out of it. Aqua flips back and does a cartwheel missing every lightning strikes.

"Come on. I want to make this quick." Vanitus jumped down and ran towards her as his keybalde started to darken. "What?" Aqua asked herself as she blocked the attack. "It won't hold up too much longer." Vanitus says chuckling.

Aqua's blade started to get hot. "What's happening?" She asks him while glaring. 'I have to keep a hold on it.' She told herself as her hands started to burn. "Dark power. That's all." He says before he cuts right through her blade. "What?!" She screams as she's hit back.