Chapter Nine - Halloween Town Part 2

Riku's P.O.V.

" Everyone please settle down!" The Mayor was standing on the stage looking at everyone in his town. " I would like to announce another year of scaring! Horrible everyone!" Everyone around us cheered a little. " So lets get this celebration going!"

Scary music started to play in the back ground as people went up and dance their dance.

" Nuraya, I must say you look amazing in that pirate costume." I whispered into her ear. We were slow dancing and she had he head on my shoulder.

Suddenly scream erupted from little kids and some old folk. Before us was a huge Unversed. " Perfect. Where did that thing-" Nuraya stop mid sentence and went weak in my arms. " Don't let him get Sora." Her eyes closed. I had no clue what was going on.

The Unversed started walking towards us. " Like hell I'll hand her over to you bastard!" I yell as Sora and Kairi come beside us.

" Nuraya. Nuraya are you okay?" Kairi was next to Nuraya hitting her face a little to try to wake her up.

" I give a message for the one named Nuraya." The Unversed turning into black smoke. The smoke crawled over to Nuraya's body, and before I could do anything the smoke disappeared.

I picked her up once again and began shaking her. " Come on Nuraya! What's happening?" Wait why did she say ' don't let him get Sora'? Was this a message from her Father or really that thing.

Nuraya's P.O.V.

Pain. That's all I felt. What is this? My body landed on something softly. When I opened my eyes I was in total darkness. " Hello?" I sat up and the pain got worse.

" It's time to give you some more of your memory back." Desire of wanting to be in the real world washed over me as I heard his voice.

The pain started to go back into my head. I screamed in pain as I leaned over with my head touching the floor. " Nooooo!"

************************

" You're weak." My father shouted at a younger version of Ventus. I was standing at the side leaning against a rock with tears going down my cheeks.

Ven's body went down on the ground and he stayed there. " Ven." I croaked. " Quite or I'll do the same too you!" father pointed his Keyblade at me and then back to Ventus.

A dark energy came out of Ventus. You could hear him groan in pain as the darkness came out fully. My little self was covering her eyes as more tears were coming out of her eyes.

Out of the darkness came a boy that looked like Spiderman from earth. " Boy you will be under my command. You will go by the name Vanitas." The boy had a mask over his head but he turned and looked over at dad before nodding.

He then looked over at me. " Hmp. Little kids shouldn't have keyblades. Especially dumb weak ones like you." A portal of darkness came behind him and he back up into it disappearing within it.

I ran over to Ven and started to shake him. " Brother! Brother! Ventus!" I was stopped from saying anymore when I was kicked onto the other side of Ventus. My Father had kicked me away.

He started running at me drawing out his keyblade. Before he could hit me, Ven's keyblade came to my rescue. My father sighed. " Go home."

**********

" Why? Why did you draw him out?" Everything got brighter around me. " I needed power to wield of my own command. Ventus and you were not going to cut it." I sighed at his answer.

" Just as always. Your answer will be dark...."

" Until next time." I felt myself fading and also something holding to my hand. Like it was wanting out.

Riku's P.O.V.

Nuraya sprang forward and was breathing heavily. " Nuraya can you hear me? Did that thing hurt you." A light appeared beside her and there laid the Scare Key.

" Can we go say goodbye." She stood up and wobbled before catching her balance and started walking off.

" I'm sad you couldn't stay long, but we understand you are on a mission. Please be careful in the other worlds." Sally was smiling at us. We all returned the smile and climbed onto the Gummi Ship.

" My turn to pick where we go!" Kairi shouted as she walked into the control room. I sighed but agreed. She looked at the map before pointing to The Castle of Dreams. " Alright. We'll go there."

" Nuraya has been in there for half of the flight I'm going to go see her." Kairi got up but I stopped her.

" Let's just leave her to think. I'm sure she would like to be alone right now." Kairi looked at me before sighing and walking back over to the couch and sitting next to Sora.

~ 2 hours later ~

Nuraya came out of her room but she didn't even look at any of us. She just simply got into the cabinet and grabbed the Peanut Butter and Jelly and made her a sandwich.

After it was she looked at us all before sighing. " You guys are way to quite to not be doing anything." She sighed again and walked back to her room shutting the door.

" Well at least she's not going all emo on us." Sora and Kairi laughed a little together. I nodded my head and grabbed out my IPod and started playing games.

____________________________________________________________________

I know right short! 953 word at the moment because I'm typing this. I'm sorry it was short. I'm going to be working on the next chapter a little harder. I've just been out of Kingdom Hearts lately. I was even thinking about putting this story on hold until I had a few chapter written to post. But I didn't as you can see lol.

Vote! Comment! Fan! Have a great day!!