Chapter Five - Atlantica Part 2

Recap:

The Four arrive in Atlantic. When they all transformed into Mermaid/Merman Nuraya and Kairi didn't know how to swim making them both go down. Sora saved Kairi but Riku couldn't catch up to Nuraya. He then found out she was being dragged down by eels. They finally let go of her after shocking her multiple time on her tail. Riku found her on the ocean floor.

On their way to the castle they ran into Flounder and he led them to a castle above the sea where Airel lives. There Airel put a special cream on Nuraya's legs.

After she was done Riku came in. Riku wanted to know about the book she hid from him. She told him all about. At trying to remember her past Riku moved in closer. They almost kissed but this time Riku broke before their lips touched.

He said sorry and Nuraya asked why he says that all the time. Riku couldn't take the sadness in her eyes so he grabed her arm to pull her close and he kissed her. He then answered her.

"I just thought you didn't feel the same way." He said to her.

~~~ Story Start's ~~~

Riku's P.O.V.

Ariel came in a few minutes after we kissed more. She led Nuraya to the bathroom where a hot bath waited for her. After she was gone I went to find Sora and Kairi. I finally found them on the beach with Melody.

"Hey Riku. How's Nuraya?" Kairi asked "She's in taking a bath. Have you guys found anything?"

"No but Melody said she saw something under the sea the other day. But it's all the way in the artic waters." Sora replied.

"Sounds great we'll all go tomorrow morning. I'm going to go check on Nuraya." I wave goodbye to them and head to Nuraya's room.

I couldn't believe that it was dark outside. Time was going fast that's for sure.

I knock on her door. I didn't need to walk in on her. She came to the door and told me to come in. I looked at her to see that she was in my clothes that she had been sleeping in. Her legs had little marks on them but it was nothing big.

"We're going to the Artic waters tomorrow. They think what we need is there." I told her as she sat on the bed.

"You're okay with that right?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Yeah it's great." She look over at me and grabbed my hand. "You're freezing." I took both of her hands and put them up to my mouth and heated her hands up. She was blushing.

I pushed her hands back so she would lay down. I pulled the blanket up and she snuggled into my chest. I shivered a little bit at her touch, only because she was cold. "This feels much better than freezing my butt off." She laughed a little. I wrapped my arms around her as we both fell asleep.

Sora's P.O.V

We walked back to the room we last saw Nuraya in. Kairi went in first only to stop and I bumped into her. "Och Kairi what was that for?" I asked her. "Shhh. Look." She pointed to the bed where Nuraya was in Riku chest and Riku had his arms around her.

"Get Nuraya's IPod out of her bag and I'll get Riku's." I say going to Riku's bag finally finding his IPod. We both went to the camera app and took a couple cute pics, then we put their IPods back where we found them.

We closed the door walking to our room Ariel showed us earlier. "We shouldn't tell them about what we saw. Let them find the picture first." Kairi giggled. I nodded my head walking to our room and going to bed.

~~~~~~ Next Day ~~~~~~

Kairi and I woke up and walked to Nuraya's room after we got ready. We knocked on the door and Riku answered. "Come on in guy's. Nuraya is in the bathroom." Riku replied while picking up his bag when Nuraya came out. "Hey you two." She waved to us and picked up her bag.