Chapter 19 - Poison Key and Where?!

Chapter 19 - Poison Key and Where?!

1/7/15 -- 1/8/15

Posted On: 2/8/15

_____________________________________________________________________

Riku's P.O.V.

"Why is there only one left?" Sora asks. "I don't know." Kairi says looking down at the screen. "Let's go then." I say clicking on the last world.

~~~

"Ship has been stopped." A computer like voice woke me up. I jumped off the couch to look out the window. Nothing was outside except for the man in the black coat. "Let me in." A voice echoed off the walls of the gummi ship. "Why should I? We don't even know who you are."

"Let me show you." A ball of black came from his hand. He threw it right at the ship. I thought at first it as aiming for the ship, but then it passed through, right into my fore head.

Sora and I were races once again on the island. I was in the lead like normal too. We ran up the stairs and out the door to pass some man. I didn't think about it too much. The only thing on my mind was winning the race.

Finally I touched the tree before climbing on it. We looked over at many miles of the sea. "Ahoy! We're over here!" Sora yelled waving to our parents. "Race to to the boat Riku! Who ever get's there first is the captain!"

Sora started running a head. I looked around for the man that was standing here either. I followed Sora down and noticed he stopped. The man from before was standing, looking out into the sea.

Sora ran on while I stopped. The man turned to look at me. "Hey did you come from the outside world?" I ask. He looked at little taken back by my question. "Why would you say that?" He asks waving his hand a bit.

"Because no one lives out here, and I know your not from the main island." He nods. "Smart kid. What are you doing out here?"

"My friends dad brought us out on the boat. This is where we like to play. They won't let us come out here by ourselves, at least until we get older." I start to walk towards the sea. "That must be hard. Staying in one place."

"I heard once that a kid left for good. So how'd you get here anyways?" I turned back towards him. "Is there some reason why you're so interested in the outside world?" He asks. I look at the sea thinking it over.

"Yeah. I want to be strong like that kid who left one day. He went to the outside world. I bet he's really strong now. I know it's out there somewhere. The strength I need."

"To the strength to do what?" I smile at his question before answering him. "The strength to protect the things that matter. You know, like my friends."

"Outside of this tiny world, is a much bigger one." He says walking towards me. Some light shined before he summoned a keyblade.

"In your hand, take this Key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend-no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love."

I take hold of the keyblade staring at it. "Riku!!" Sora's voice broke me out of my starring. "Hurry it up will ya?!"

"You have to keep this a secret. If you tell someone, the magic will run out."