Chapter Eight - Halloween Town Part 1

Riku's P.O.V

My girlfriend was the daughter of him? How? She doesn't even look like him except for her hair. Maybe she got most of her Mother looks.

"Riku." She was still in between my arms in the bathroom.  "I'm sorry. " I was left alone. I heard her bedroom door slam and you could also hear the door lock.

"I told you not to rush her.  Now you've hurt her. And if I were you I would let her cool off before you go talk." Kairi went by the door and walked off.

What the hell was I suppose to say. I didn't want to hurt her by saying something wrong.  "Now arriving at Halloween Town."

Everyone was off the Gummi ship and our outfits had changed. I wished that her face didn't have dried tears on it. She had caught me staring at her and quickly turned around as light went around her. When the light was gone she looked like a dead pirate.

Why dead?

"Come on you two slow pokes! I want to go see Sally and Jack." Sora and Kairi were a head of us. Nuraya and I ran to catch up to them. What do I say to her? I want to act as if nothing happened. It was nice before.

My thought were broke when I heard Nuraya scream a little. In front of her was a person in a black coat, just like the organization.

"It's nice to finally meet bosses daughter." He stepped forward and Nuraya stepped back. "What do you want?" Her red keyblade was now in her hands.

"Come now. I didn't come to fight. We can do that later. Your father you back to reason with you. He say it would be a waste to kill off such power that could be used." The hooded figure went silent for a moment. "Also to release your brother from Sora." Nuraya grabbed her head and took a couple  steps back.

"You won't touch him!!" Nuraya ran at the hooded figure and sent her keyblade though it, but it was only a hallow gram. "You've already hurt him enough! Leave him out of this!" He laughed at her. "We need both of you to complete our plans." He disappeared.

"Sora. Promise you won't let your guard drop." Sora looked at the back of Nuraya kind of weird. "What are you talking about?" Nuraya let her keyblade disappear.  "I can't protect you and Ven at once. So help me out." She turned around and started walking.

"Hey look! It's Jack and Sally!" Sora took off running with Kairi in tow. I grabbed Nuraya hand thinking I could get her back one step at a time. She looked at me with a confused looked on her face. Her hand and started to slip away so I let it go to give her the time she needed.

Nuraya P.O.V.

Does that mean he doesn't hate me? "Oh Sora, it's a great thing you're here there are many of those creatures swarming around in town square." Sally looked as if she was scared out of her wits.

We ran off to the square to be surrounded by over a 100 heartless.  "You've got to be kidding me!" I say as I summon my keyblade and ran after some of the heartless.

Suddenly the world around me changed and became more dark. I was standing on top of Ven.  "Where did Nuraya go?" That was Sora's voice. Am I in his head?

"This is just where he wants you." I jumped at  his voice. "You need to get out before he finds out."

"How can I save you? How can I save us from him?" There was a long silence.  "Nuraya the only way to save us both is that we stay apart. He wants us together to remake the X-Blade."

"Ven can we be together again someday? "

I started coughing as I came back into Halloween Town. "Riku,  Sora, Kairi, Jack! Come quick." Sally was right next to me trying to calm my coughing fit.

"Nuraya where the heck have you been?! I was so worried about you that I could hardly keep my head on straight!  Please don't leave again. " Riku had pushed Sally out of the way and had me in his arms.

This guy always worrying too much.  "Where did you go Nuraya?" Sora was right beside me standing up.

"Don't worry about. It wasn't too far away." I got up and turned around.  "I swore I heard you-" I shut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Don't talk about it out in the open." He nodded his head and we all started walking around.

The Mayor came over to Jack and Sally.  I really wasn't listening too much because I had too much on my mind. My head is one major earthquake.

Riku came and grabbed my hand and took me somewhere.  We were sitting on a ledge on the outskirts of the town.

"Are you still upset with me?" I break the awkward silence.  I heard him shift beside me.  "I never was mad at you to begin with. I was only shcoked." I looked over at him before getting off the ledge.

"Your face said something different. Actually you didn't say anything you just put your head down." I started to walk away but he caught me wrist.

"I didn't want to hurt you by saying the wrong thing. That's all. I didn't want you too look in my eyes and get something that really wasn't there."

We stood there for a second in the dark part of Halloween  Town. "Will you go to the dance with me?"

Dance? There's a dance? "They have it for a celebration of their hard work for Halloween. "  I turned around and crashed into his chest.

He really wasn't mad at me.

_______________________________________

I'm so sorry that this chapter is short. I promise the next chapter will be longer I hope. I just haven't had enough time to write lately. So much homework I feel cramped in the hands. :(

I'll talk to you all in the next chapter! If any of  you have a suggestion of what should happen in The Castle of Dreams ( Cinderella) Please comment or message me :)

Have a great day! Vote! Comment! Fan!

P.S. This is the Halloween spacial I guess. I really didn't plan it I just realized it when I wrote during study hall.