Chapter 8- Soobin

Soobin's POV

A few years ago, six boys that worked in the palace decided to start a group. The group was going to be one that could fight against the violent robbers. 

The six boys knew about the attack and the stolen Prince because they were in the palace at the time. They saw how tough the robbers fought. They wanted to make sure that if it were to happen again, they would be ready. 

The bad thing is, is that they didn't tell the King and Queen about this whole situation. The boys agreed that it was for the King and Queens own safety, and that they shouldn't stress them out by telling them about their secret group of fighters. The 6 boys decided who was selected into their group by the person's personality and grades. If that person fit the expectations of the 6 boys, then they are accepted into their special group. 

They call themselves the Bighit Boys (idk what I'm thinking it's almost 3:00 am while I'm writing this) because they were going to give the robbers a big hit on their bottom (Don't laugh, it's dumb I know). Don't judge, they made this name up while they were drunk off their asses. 

Anyways, the 6 boys were, if you didn't know, were Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. They worked together for years, learning the different ways to fight, make poisons, and trick people. After a few years, the 6 boys decided that they should recruit more people to join the Bighit Boys. 

They saw potential in Soobin and Hueningkai, so they recruited them both. It has been 2 years since the gums have joined the Bighit Boys, and they have learned so much. Finally, after two years, another member has joined.

"Welcome Taehyun!

The aforementioned (I felt so professional writing this word) shyly waved and sat down on a comfy bean bag chair. 

"Okay, so I already explained to Taehyun what this group is all about. All 6 of us saw potential in Taehyun. I'm excited to see what Taehyun can provide to this group to make it better," Namjoon stated while rubbing his hands together. 

Soobin caught Taehyun's gaze and smiled at him. He could tell Taehyun felt a little uncomfortable around all these people, so he just wanted to make him feel more comfortable. After all the boring greetings went by, they all finally started training. Not even after half an hour, beads of sweat were dripping from Soobin head. He was working out, which is something he hates with a passion. 

The work was brutal, but it was for a good cause. That is what went through Soobin's mind the whole time while he was practicing. He glanced over at Hueningkai and Taehyun. Taehyun was doing exceptionally well considering that this is his first time doing these exercises.

 "Taehyun, how are you so good at this? I can barely even do a push-up, but look at you, you're great at this!" 

Taehyun's cheeks heated up at Soobin's praise. Hueningkai crossed his arms and pouted cutely. 

"Uhhhh, thanks I guess. I used to exercise a lot, so that's why I am good at this," Taehyun said while fiddling with his fingers. Soobin looked into his eyes and could easily see that Taehyun was lying to him. Soobin didn't understand why though.

Why would he lie to me about something like exercising? I'm getting very weird vibes from Taehyun. I don't know if I should trust him.

Soobin quickly shook of that thought.

Taehyun is here for a reason, it's because he is trustworthy. I think that he is just a bit shy because of all the new faces. That's probably it, there is no need to be suspicious of him, Soobin scolded himself.

While Taehyun, Soobin and Hueningkai were doing exercises, the six older members of Bighit Boys were just watching them. 

"Wow, their friendship reminds me so much of ours," Hoseok said to the other older Bighit Boys, while looking at the younger members. Hoseok faced the older members and immediately realized what he said. 

"Oop- forget what I said. I'm sorry for bringing up the topic of friendship." 

All of the other members eyes bore into Hoseok, their eyes like a painting. The painting held a memory of something, something they eagerly wanted to forget.

Wooooow things are getting spicy 🌶.

Do you have any theory for why Taehyun is lying?

Or another theory about the Bighit Boys past??

Please let me know your theories and thoughts on the chapter!

Yesterday I got my braces tightened and they HURT :(