Authors Note

So this idea came to me and I used it for the other book I am writing

Anyways...I wanted to ask everyone who reads my books if they would like to take part in a ...a sort of consulting group(I have no idea if it is called like that). I have lots of ideas , but I don't know which one of them is the best. I will pitch a few ideas and send them to the group. The group tells me witch one is the best or gives advice on how to make the idea better. And the ideas will probably be small, like which name to give a character or if the character dies or not. Things like that. And you guys get credit for whatever idea I pitch and you support or change or give advice on or vote for. This group will only be from three -five people and at the end or beginning I will put your names in. All you have to do is ....wait for it...send in a color to my inbox. Yeah I know lame. You have to pick a color(red , blue , white , yellow, green, pink , purple , orange , brown)from inside the parenthesis , send the color or just tell me the color you picked and the first or three I see with the right color get to be my consultants. And I will also change the message in the first chapter saying something about me coming to hunt you for you steal my ideas. I'll change it to I won't haunt the people who are my consultants . Oh and if what I am doing is wrong in any sort of way please tell me so I don't get arrested.

Bye!!!