Chapter 9

Phillip is a werewolf. Phillip is a werewolf. Phillip is a WEREWOLF! So that's why this town keeps on growling and calling him alpha. I even remember Jace saying something about this town separated in two.

The ones who live in town and the ones who live outside , but near it. So since werewolves live in the forest I am guessing everyone who lives outside is a werewolf. So Luke is one to. He might be the beta.

Look at the fight , Jace is hurt. There's that voice again , but I do what it says and look at the fight.

No

Phillip somehow got a grip on Jace's neck and is making a bloody mess of his throat.

Any minute now and he will kill Jace. I cannot let that that happen. Not when he's protected me the best he could from the horrible things that have been thrown my way.

So I hop off the tree and jump on top of Phillip. Phillip stops trying to kill Jace and pulls me off his back and into the grip of his jaws. He starts dragging me off I don't know where.

But he doesn't get far before this black shadow figure hits Phillip. However the shadow thing runs off before I can really see it.

Phillip withers on the floor from the impact. I take this chance to run over to Jace who looks bad. There's blood everywhere and I don't really know what to do.

I have heard of pack doctors , but from the stories and the things Jace tells me , they won't be much of a help.

So I do the only thing I can do best.

I grab Jason's hand and enter one of the shadow paths.

I find the closest hospital and rush him inside. As soon as the cold conditioned air hits me I start calling for help. This in my case would be screaming like a banshee.

A group of nurses hear me and instantly put him on a gurney.

A male nurse comes over and starts asking me questions.

"What happened here"?

"We were in the forest and I guess we were making a lot of noise because out of nowhere a wolf jumps out and attacks Jason".

"How did you guys get away "?

"I dropped a big rock on his head"

"Can you contact his parents so they can fill out some forms"?

"I am afraid not...Jason parents are dead ".

"Then would you mind filling out these forms and call whoever is responsible for him"

Um do i tell the alpha that Jace was in a accident?

How do you know Jace has an alpha

That voice again. Will it be crazy if i talk back to it.

No it won´'t ...so how do you know.

"Um well it it is logic, werewolves are in packs so there has to be a leader. And i think the leader would be called an alpha".

Hmmmmm. Jace was talking about both Phillip and Luke being in a very high pedestal in this town. But that their fathers were even more powerful. 

So that must mean that Phillips father is the Alpha and Luke's is the Beta. 

Oh my lord.

Phillip is the next in line to be the Alpha.