Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Wait what? Are they playing with me.

"How do we get rid of her"?

"Easy we do what we do with all the other girls who get in are way"

Great now I have to watch my back. How is it that I always attract trouble in every new school.

And Phillip rejecting me? What is up with that.

Humans are so weird. At least I have made one friend.

So after the girls left I got out of the stall to go find Jace.

I see him by my locker and boy does he mad.

"Where the heck were you, I told you to wait by your locker" he said.

" I left because I waited for a long time and you never came". After that his eyes soften and his tone gets softer too.

"Oh ...I...I'm sorry I was just trying to find a place to sit an...and when I got here you weren't there".

"I thought something happened to you". He thought something happened to me ?

It seems like someone actually cares. However I should know better. Last time I put my trust in someone I got hurt.

"Lets go eat then, Shall we" says Jace.

"We shall".

We walk outside were he leads to a big tree with lots roots.

We sit under the big tree. "So tell me about yourself" I say.

"Well I was born on Dec. the 22 , 1996 and I am 18

my parents died on my fifth b-day ,

they were murder ,

after that people started bullying me , but now I don't even care.

My favorite is royal blue I like bands like the virginmary's and Sleeping with the sirens.

I happen to know a lot of Latin and I have a thing for werewolves".

"Your turn".

Wow , he sure did say a lot in a matter of seconds.

"Ok...I was born on Dec. the 21 , 1998 and I am 16

my parents disappeared when I was little and left me in the forest,

Some people found me and put me in an orphanage , but the orphanage burned down and my social workers put me in foster care.

In order to eat and sleep I had to cook, clean , wash,

basically my foster care parents were breaking every law cording to child labor.

My foster family moved a lot and so far this is the eighth school and I have a feeling that it won't be long before we pack up and leave.

I love any type of rock band that I can actually relate to . My favorite color is black and red.

I can speak Latin, Greek, French, Spanish, and German fluently and sign language.

I have a feeling that two of the babies in my house are related to me but no one will give info on their mother". The end.

"Hold up... so you have a feeling you are going to leave pretty soon"?

"Yep , we only say for about month then we pack up and leave".

Jace turns away to start eating his lunch, which consist of only a banana. I wonder why he doesn't have any more food.

We eat in silence for about a min. when Jace screams,

"I can't take it any more, I hate weird silences ... let's go get ice cream"!

"Sure I would love to"

,but then I remembered it would the first day of school and my m.f would notice. "Wait, I cannot .M.f is going to notice if I skip school".

"Who is M.f"?

"Oh its just what I call my foster mother".

The bell rings.

The rest of the day goes by fast.

By the time school ends , me and Jace know everything about each other.

For the first time in years , I have someone who cares, who I can feel safe around.

Someone I can trust.

To bad I can't tell him the one thing I have kept from even myself.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello people reading this

Are you having a good summer? Well if you are then i am incredibly jealous!

Cause i am still in school. Where I live our shool time is different than from those in other countries.

Please leave a comment or vote

I am begging you please.

From the daughter of the brother of willywonka.

Tootles