Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I wake up in the morning and get ready to go to school. I put on the leather jacket Jason gave a week ago. Its black with sliver and really cool.

Jason gets worried that my hoodie might not be the best thing to wear when riding a motorcycle .

Its been a month since I started this new school and  a month since I have met Jace.

I would like to say things have gotten better , but that would be me trying not to sound depressing.

The pranks and insults get bigger every day. The last one was dropping a bucket of rocks on my head. I ended up having to stay home for the rest of the day with a concussion.

But when Jace is around, the bad people stay away .

Bad people like Phillip and Dracey.

At School.

“Hey Lizzy”

“What do you need Phillip”

“this” Phillip comes from behind me and punches me repeatedly in the gut.

“Sto-op”!

“Well what if I don’t want too” he says tauntingly .

He just took this to a whole new level! But I never did anything to him! Phillip gives me one last punch and at this point I am coughing up blood. How is it that he is so strong!

I lay on the floor for a while before I hear Jace’s footsteps get near.

After that I am pretty sure I past out.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ow my head really hurts. And my stomach … why? And where am I?

My eyes snap open and I look around the floating cloud temple I am in. I’m hungry wher- wait a just a min.! Floating cloud temple! Why the heck am I in a floating cloud temple!

I turn to see a brilliant light casting its rays on what looks like a beautiful small elf.

I get up and walk over to the light and the small elf and it seems like they are talking.

“Um do any of you know where I am”? ,but they keep talking as if I am not here.

“Hello…HELLO”!

Wait I must be dreaming. Yeah that’s it.

You are not dreaming… this is a vision from the past

Who are you?

You’ll see soon

I start listening to what the elf and light are saying.

“I will send you to earth to take care of creatures both pure and impure. What over them and guide them to me” says a deep and comfortable voice. Not to mention a very powerful voice.

“You will go by many names . The werewolves will call you the moon goddess , the fae will call you Mother Nature, vampires will call you The Blood Countess. The mermaids will call you the water nymph”

“Your daughter will have an important part too. She will be the only one able to help the Shadow Queen during her first transformation .

She will also take your place as soon as the Shadow Queen takes over the Kingdom that was taken from her”.

However your daughter must not know she is next in line to become the Light Willow-The-Wisp”.

“Not until the time is right”.

“I understand my King , I will do all you ask of me and I will do it right” says the beautiful elf.

“I know you will my dear and remember , in times of trouble make the right choice”.

The light fades away and the elf is left standing there. Suddenly the clouds under her feet part and she falls.

“Nooooooooooooo” I scream. The elf, she won’t get to complete her task if she dies!

But when I look to where she fell, I see that she’s on a cloud platform .

However I feel myself falling ,but there are no clouds under! As I get closer to the ground I realize that light was God! Oh my heavens… literally, I have been there! So I start begging for mercy and for God to forgive my sins.

I hope that I don’t go to h*ll because I bit a girls hand in preschool!  

Then I blackout.

Great, just great.

Phillip’s P.O.V

I watch my mate and Jason make their way outside to eat lunch. Doing this is the only thing keeping me sane.

However I don’t regret rejecting my mate. I am the future Alpha and my Luna won’t be a pathetic human. But she sure is hot.

Every time I see her I want to grab her in my arms and hold her tight.

Every time her sent drifts into my nose I feel like taking her then and there.

 Then Jace comes to her side.

The stupid boy has been getting out of line ever since Elizabeth came. Always by her side , always growling when I do pranks on her, always stopping any danger from hurting her.

Shouldn’t that be you

Oh shut up and crawl back into the hole you were hiding in this past month. This is the first time my soul wolf has talked to me. He is just to weak and stupid to see that rejecting that human was the best thing to do.

The sound of Elizabeth’s laughter reaches my ears. I realize I have never heard it before. I turn to look at her . Though what I see makes my teeth clench in anger.

Jason and Elizabeth are under the tree , Jason is tickling her and holding her.

I think its time I taught that boy a lesson. 

Jace’s P.O.V

I realize I am on the floor and in a few min. the pack will get home from school. Seeing me like this will only increase their desires for my blood.

I try to get up ,but I can’t even feel my legs. My back feels as if someone poured lava all over it and I am pretty sure my spine is broken.

How am I even alive?

I decide on dragging myself to a place no one will see for now.

The library .

I can only replay the events that just happened over and over again. Like a broken disk. Me coming home early. Phillip waiting for me with a whip. Phillip using the whip on my back and on my arm, legs and stomach. Threating me about staying away from Lizzy.

I knew challenging the Alpha was a bad idea.

The Alpha and Dracey having been pulling stuff on Lizzy any sec. I am around.

Lizzy is becoming emotionless and cold. I spend all my time on trying to make her at least smile sometimes. She use to care about school, good manners, being kind and trying her best to be happy.

Now she walks with no desire to keep going. With dead eyes.

However protecting Lizzy is the only thing that matters now.