Chapter 13

So for the past five minutes since we go here, me and Dracey have just been starring at my ceiling .

"Thank you" she says.

"For saving my life...and I am sorry".

"Sorry for what" I say?

"We'll for being mean to you and for trying to kill you...and mostly for bullying you like there is no tomorrow" she says. Wow , today is just full of surprises .

"You're a werewolf , right" I ask. Well what the heck I think. Might as well put everything out there. But what I didn't expect , was for her to act so calmly.

"I think so" she says.

"Then can you tell me what a mate is"?

"Well a mate is like a part of your soul. When you were born, the moon goddess paired you up with someone and gave part of your soul to that person and took a part of that persons soul and gave it to you".

"So Phillips my mate"?

"Yep...usually you only have one mate , but I heard this one time many years ago , a werewolf rejected his mate and his mate turned up having another mate, in which she fell in love with".

"So what happens when you reject your mate"? Hey I might as well get all my questions answered seeing that I never got to ask Jace about werewolves.

"When you reject your mate , your soul never gets back together with the other part your mate has, so your soul wolf , which by the way is like A wolf inside you that guides you in everything concerning werewolves, anyways so your souls wolf try's to persuade you to go back to your rejected mate. Your soul wolf makes you want to become whole again...it's almost impossible to resist the temptation...but over time your wolf gets tried and slowly shuts down making it impossible to shift into wolf form".

Wow...so slowly Phillips wolf will shut down. He won't be able to shift into his weak pathetic wolf.

I don't weather to be happy or just pitiful.

I'm going to choose happy...now I don't have to kill him! YAY! I start to mind dance to the song wiggle by Jason ...whatever his name is, I don't really know a lot of artist, just their songs. Wait now that I think about it...why did Dracey say she thinks she's a werewolf?

As if she read my thoughts she suddenly says

"I have never actually shifted into my wolf,but i smell like one and run like one even though i am in human form, that's why I think I am a werewolf. But I never liked meat, and I haven't met my mate yet even though by my age I should have met him a year ago. And I don't even like wolves or dogs or any kind of animal. I don't even like humans heck I don't even like Phillip, I only want him because everyone says we have to end up with one another and be the Alpha and Luna of the Dark Fir wood pack...sometimes I wish I could just leave it all behind".

We stayed quiet for a long time. By the the time I finally looked over at my clock it three in the morning. So I took the courage to finally say something to end the rift between me and her.

"I know this might sound childish, but how about we be friends"? I secretly hope her answer is yes.

"You know what...that's seems like a great Idea to me".

%%%%%%%%%^%%%%%%%%%%%%%^%%%%%%%%%%%^%%%%%%%%%^^%%%%%%

"Don't you have anything other than black...maybe some blue or purple and some shirts"?

"But then I would have to spend the whole morning deciding which color to wear. If I just have black , I will then know everything will match perfectly. And skirts don't do well with my legs" I say.

"Why don't they go well with your legs"? "Well because when I was little one of the foster kids here used a whip on my legs , leaving them scarred forever.

Yeah...this whole time we have been just talking about stuff to get to know each other a d right now dracey took the time to look through my clothes , which by the way were put in a neat pile on the floor, ready to be packed.

Dracey if you get to know her is more of a sweet angel face deceiver . By the time she was four , she could lie, steal, pickpocket , and her favorite lead down a dead end and then bolt and wait for your body to turn up on the news.

Talk about disturbed. Yet I kinda understand her. We all live in a world where looks aren't going to save every time. I also found out her favorite color is bright blue and she was born on the 21of Dec.

She was born the same day as me.

"Hey Lizzy...are you going to school"?

"Yeah...why"?

"We'll it's just that I don't really want to go without a friend...and now that we are friends...I was hoping you would forgive me and we could stick like Glue in school...cuz...well , all those people who I didn't really , I still wanted there company so I wouldn't be alone".

"Sure, and don't worry I forgave you the min you first said thank you".

So me and Dracey dress in comfortable silence. In the end I ended up giving her some of Nana's clothes, that I stole some time ago.

Man...I noticed Dracey is a lot like me and Jace. We all want to escape. So ia m going to give her the chance to escape with us, no matter what Jace says.

"Dracey, if I told you, you had a chance of leaving everything in this town and run away without anything holding you back , would you take that chance"?

Dracey looks at me, then for the first time ever notices the bare walls which usually have reminders, she also notices that all my clothes are on a pile on the floor instead of in my tiny mini closet. Then she looks me straight in the eye and says

"Yes".

"Then get packing , Jace is going to get us all out of this place". With a nod she walks to the door .

"I'll see you in school after I see Jace".

"Oh, we were attack by Phillip in the woods and in the act , Jace's voice box got badly damage so he can't talk anymore" I say sadly. Dracey gives an understanding look and leaves.

I sit on my bed for a while , not hearing my foster mothers voice bellowing from the kitchen downstairs.

Some how...I know I can trust Dracey this time.

--------------------------------_____________________--------------------------------________

Hi wattpaders , just wanted to say that dracey is going to be played by Sarah Paxton .

Shout out to ThelegallyInsane who is going to fixing the grammatical errors in the story since I can't spell or even understand grammar to save my life.

Vote, follow , comment andPOWER TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

(Willy wonkas niece (I think that's how you spell niece) bye