Chapter 17

We have been driving for a couple of days.

During that whole time I was actually having fun with Dracey and the twins. It was even exciting every time we escaped from a werewolf territory. Dracey was really fast driving, even though the car was really big and heavy.

Right now we were stopping at a small rest stop in a beach in Washington. Dracey was getting ready to take a nap in the car.

"Hey Lizzy can you do me a great favor and get me some chocolate "?
I was kinda sleepy, in fact I couldn't see that well , but I said I would. I walk towards a little store across from a gas station . When I get in all I see is a small man sitting on a high stool behind the counter. He gives me a small friendly smile before going back to reading a magazine I think. With my blurred vision I finally find some packets with the color brown and orange. In the corner , a small pic of what seems like a chocolate . So I buy the chocolate and some beef jerky and 2 cokes and leave. However as I was going out , the small man said something like "Good choice ma'am, use protection".

Protection against what?

As I open the door to the car I see Dracey with drool going down her face. Closing the door she wakes up.

"What up with the door slamming"?! I chuckle and hand her the chocolate. She goes crazy and attacks it like its the last piece of chocolate in the world...scratch that , in the whole universe. She shoves the chocolate in her mouth and proceeds to swallowing it before she stops.

She makes these weird sounds and motions to her neck.

"Co-con-do-do-m-hel-lp".

OH MY GOSH SHE IS CHOCKING ON A CONDOM!

I rush to help her. I start smacking her back , but nothing comes out. So I shove my hand down her throat and successfully find the condom and take it out. I throw it in a trash can that was near the car door. When I turn back to look at Dracey she in the post chocking part.

"Dracey I am so sorry ...I was...I was kinda sleepy and ...and I saw the little chocolate...hey, by the way , why the heck does a condom packet have a chocolate on it"?

"It's the flavor or the smell I think". We look at each other and burst out laughing. She gives me a wink and starts to drive.

I suddenly get an idea.

"You know what"!

"What"?

"I am going to start calling you wink".

"Hmmmmmmm...I like it, but I have to tell you that my name isn't really Dracey".

"It isn't "!

"Nope, it's Raceia Dracey Constantine, I was named Raceia because my dad was this famous race car driver before he died. However not before he taught me everything he knew by the time I was 10. He died right after my tenth birthday...but I like the name wink".

"Then lets make a toast to your dad and for your new name and for me almost succeeding in chocking you with a condom"!

So we raise our cokes and make a toast.

Luke's P.O.V

I am the Alpha now.

We found out that the sent on Phillip's body belonged to Elizabeth. But how in the world did a human manage to kill an Alpha?

The human police are already trying to find the killer , but the sent is unmistakeably Elizabeth's.
It smells like vanilla and lavender...I think. As much as I love to get rid of Phillip I never wanted it to end like this. However Phillip has killed people just for fun and its about time someone put a stop to it.

Phillip's dad already has alerted other werewolf territories, all the way Washington. However the other territories only know to be on the lookout for rouges and thats it ,one in Ottawa Canada and the other near Deep creek Alaska ,but if Jason, Elizabeth and Dracey manage to go unoticed ...well there're free.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-3/-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-//-/22-//-/-/-//-/-
We are finally near Alaska.

We met up with Jace back in Vancouver and so far things have been going smoothly ever since the condom thing. When Jace heard about what happened to Wink and the choking on a condom thing and wouldn't stop. Laughing the whole time. I have no idea where we are...but Wink says its near Alaska. Jace almost ran straight into werewolf territory , but Wink manage to stop him just in time. I just hope that wink can manage to do that every time.