Chapter 10

Oh no . What the heck am I going to do now. Phillip is probably going to get someone to kill Jace.

What the heck do I tell the doctor?

"Um...Jace is um...flying solo right now ...his guardians are out of town and they...are in a place where you can't get signal".

Yup. That s my great idea.

"Ok then...sign these forms and pay the hospital bill and I can let you go,deal"?

"Deal"!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am at the hospital

It's been exactly five days since the attack. I have mange to get some money from a secret drawer Nana has. So with the hospital bill paid and all the papers signed all that's left to do is wait for Jace to heal.

Jace

The doctor said that Jace's vocal cords were badly damaged and we just have to see if he survives the operation. So the male nurse I met gives me updates about him. His name is Bradley .

"Elizabeth Jason is awake".

Yes , he survived that mean everything is back to normal. Jace is alright and good as new.

"Elizabeth you might want to see...hear...just come"

I make my way to Jace's room.

What could have happened to Jace. Just when I was celebrating our good luck.

I open the door to Jace's room. He's drinking soup.

He looks totally normal. Healthy,happy,and just plain fine.

So what's wrong.

"Hey Jace,feel better".

Jace looks up to meet my eyes , he opens his mouth to talk back ,but nothing comes out.

Nothing comes out. Not his beautiful voice always telling me things will get better one day. Nothing at all.

Jace has no voice. The stupid wolf took away his voice.

Phillip took his voice away.

And now he's going to pay.

Though I can't tell Jace that I plan to get revenge . He will just say something about how revenge is evil and I used to be a happy little girl and so on and so on.

But the thing is...how the heck do you kill a werewolf. Especially an Alpha werewolf?

I look back at Jace. He's looking at me with a worried expresion .

"Just spaced out, don't worry" I tell him. He nods and goes back to eating. I turn and walks toward Bradley.

"He going to have to stay a few more days and then you can take him off our hands. And now , unless he's some kind of super human his voice won't ever come back"

Wait ...Jace is a werewolf not human . Maybe there is hope.

But i know one thing for sure. Phillip is going down.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

my fellow wattpaders , followers, friends, family, and anyone reading this , i have made some changes to the book.

Elizabeth blackington is no longer Lucy hale. she is now Michelle Trachenberg. 

Please vote and follow my fellow wattpaders

oh and POWER TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA . bye