Chapter 4

After me and Jace just stare at each other, he blurts out that he likes that my eyes are so dark you can’t really see the color at all. He sure isn’t shy. The door it opens and I shrink a little into the shadows.

 –Don’t worry with your hiding nobody will even notice you are here-.He chuckles to himself and closes his eyes. –How are the cliques around here-I ask?

-Well the school is kinda separated into two groups. The ones who live around the school, and the ones who live in the woods-. –In which category do you fall in-?

 –The ones who live in the woods-says Jace .

More people start filling up the classroom and me and Jace quiet down. We stay in comfortable silence and I personally think Jace is kinda cool.

 People don’t even notice me as they sit in their seats .

That’s fine with me. Its better to not be noticed at all then to be someone’s next target. I notice the guy that I was staring at earlier come in.

He laughs with some other boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

 –See those guys by the front door coming in, Those are the stop dogs around here. You mess with them they kill you-. I think I hear Jace mutter the word literally. –What makes them so tough –I ask. –Their fathers practically rule this place. And the principle is like their best friend-. Blondie’s name is Luke Spencer and green eyes is Phillip Seal-.

 As soon as Jace says his name Phillip looks over at us as if he knew we were talking about him. As soon as his eyes land on mine I feel something come over me. I want him so bad to come over here and just…..be here. I recognize the emotions of love , lust, and compassion ,but they are soon replaced with emotions of hate, anger, pity, and last but not least Disgust.

Phillip starts walking towards me in a very , very angry way. Though I personally thought Phillip looked good , even when  he look mad. Wait, why did I say that?

 “YOU” Phillip gets up in my face “Why you? You look like yesterdays trashes got ran over by a bus”. Well that was mean. Though I am used to it. Nana says it to me all the time.

 “Hey don’t call her that” says Jace. He gets between me and Phillip. “Back down pup I will not be spoken to in such a way”. Pup, I am pretty sure Jace is well built. He’s a little lanky ,but I can see the abs from under his shirt. Jace starts growling.

 Growling. Who does that? Phillip starts growling back. Are these people crazy or are they just high? The Phillip turns back to me. Oh no , I think I just peed in my pants. “And you , why would fate give me an ugly mate like you, you are nothing ,but the scum on the bottom of my shoe” wow that was a knew one. No one has ever called me scum.

 I will put that in the book of insults. It sit right besides my bed waiting for more insulting things to be put inside. “I Phillip Seal reject … what’s your name”? “Elizabeth, Elizabeth Blackington. “I reject you Elizabeth Blackington as my mate and as the Luna of Blood Forest pack”

Wow……………this guy must be really crazy.”Do you accept my rejection”? Phillip is just talking crazy now. What the heck is a mate , luna, and what the hell is the blood forest pack?

Well I might as well say I accept cause Phillip is staring to give me the creeps. Even if his eyes look pretty and his hair longs like it might have once came from a model, I don,t really find attractions anymore.

 I don,t really see anyone who catches my attention or eye candy as Nana calls it.” I gladly  accept your rejection” I say.

 However judging from the killer look Jace throws my way, I shouldn’t have said that. Phillip walks right up to my face and  looks me right in the eye.

“Dude do you mind, I like having my personal space” Growling he turns on his heel and walks away, leaving me to wonder if he belongs in a loony house. Jace turns to look at me and starts asking questions.

” Don’t you feel like you wanna cry or puke your guts out”? “No, I feel pretty fine, great at the most. Jace then looks at me like he saw a ghost . “Do you believe in werewolves”? I think about it. Shadow lukers are not the only creatures out there.

 We do know the fae exist. Though when shadow lukers found out thing like fairies , warlocks, and unicrons existed we stared celebrating  and saying the curse on us would be listed.

That was until the fae tolds us only completing the curse would break the spell.

So to Answer Jace’s question I said yes