Chapter 15

Lizzys P.O.V

"Wow...nice bike".

"Thanks".

So here we are, Dracey complementing my Awsome motorcycle and me gushing over it. We're at school near the teacher's lounge, hanging out.

"Hey ...so what are you going to do about your ex-minions " I ask?

"Well I plan on just ignoring them and rocking out my new, non-slutty ways" says Dracey. We both laugh. Dracey truly has changed , from tiny crop tops and slutty shorts to cute dresses and killer converse high heels...or whatever you call those cute things. We walk into the lounge saying good morning . Mr. Gun starts choking on his coffee when he sees Dracey's new look. Dracey just flashes everyone a true smile. She looks really pretty now that she isn't caked with makeup and flashing her butt at everyone.

We walk into the hall and towards Math. As we enter we notice that we are the first ones there. So Dracey and I sit down right next to the window. She takes out her phone and starts deleting a bunch of contacts.

I look out the window. There's a black cat sleeping with bird feathers sticking out of her mouth.

"Hey Lizzy"

"Yeah"

"Why can't Jace talk anymore"?

"Well we were attacked by Phillip in the forest. It was when I first found out that Jace was a werewolf. He tried protecting me and he was very good at it. He was even bigger than Phillip...way bigger. Anyways somehow Phillip got a hold on his neck and was in the process of ripping it out, when I decided to do something about it. So I jumped on his back , but he manage to get me off. he then started to drag me somewhere . Then this black thing saved me. But I couldn't even see what saved me since it was so fast. By the time I got back to Jace , he had already shifted back into his human form. I took him to a human hospital since from the stories he told me about the pack being so abusive towards him. The doctor told me his neck and voice box was ruined and a lost cause. Though I knew Jace was a werewolf and just some lost cause"

"Did you take him to the hospital the same way you saved me from that fire"?

"Yeah"

"Will you some day tell me what you are"?

"I will eventually and I'll have to tell Jace too. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that what I am is not something I am proud of".

"Are you...are you a vampire druggie"? She looks at me with such a look on her face that a burst out laughing.
"Why are you laughing ...does that mean you're not a vampire druggie"?
" Of cour-(giggle)-se I'm no-(snorting)-t"! Dracey gets all grouchy and goes back to deleting contacts.

"Oh come on , I just thought it was funny, don't be like that...give me a smile...pleaseeeee...I'll give you ice cream, pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee with cherry on top"?

"Only if we get ice cream right now" she says.

"Fine, but if we get caught skipping its your fault".

She screams a yay and instead of a smile she gives me a wink. It's really cute so I give her a wink and a giggle. Let's go.

Arm in arm we skip down the hall way towards one of the exit doors in the gym. Dracey's humming that "we're off to see the wizard" song while I sing it in my weird messed up Chinese .
Then disaster struck. Literally.

Somebody starts punching me stomach. With my vision fading all I see is a Phillip shaped body.

"So the waste of space finally decided to be a bad girl. Well ugly I have got to hand it to you. How in the world did you get Miss slut to be your fake friend"?

Yep , that's Phillip. He slams me into the lockers and shouts insulting things at me. Though none that I haven't already put in my insult book. However then he starts insulting the only friends I have. And usually I am calm , but no one insults my friends. No one.

"So how is Jason doing. What is he speechless. Does he not want to talk to me anymore? What about your new friend Miss slut? Did she feel bad that you had only one friend? Or did she give you tips on how to be a stupid fucking slut. Well you know what they are all worthless pieces of shit, just like you , they are both the dirt under my boot, just like you".

How...dare...HE! IF THAT STUPID MOTHER OF A FLOWER SAYS ONE MORE WORD I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! Just thinking of him saying those things about my friends gets me thirsty for his blood.

"Except that you are worse, much worse, you're human and sadly my mate"

As soon as I think of him saying those words , I feel my body change. I suddenly feel stronger, fast , and full of bloodlust. As he goes to punch me again, I catch his fist and twist it . He looks at me in shock ,but gets over it really fast and slams me once again against the lockers.

"And do you know what I am? I am-".

He never gets to finish because the rage in me comes out like an explosion. I focus it on him and grab his neck. Phillip finally looks frightened and tries to pry my hands of him. However I am way to strong.
"Do you know what you are"?

And with that I snap his neck.

"All you are is a lifeless body" .

His body slumps to the ground.