Chapter 18

"Wink watch out, on your left"!

Wink makes a sharp turn to the right and avoids the small werewolf on the left. She wanted just to run over the werewolves , but I mentioned that the weight and the velocity and the strength of a full grown werewolf hitting a car and I guess that made her change her mind.

We made the mistake of not checking that Ottawa had any werewolves. They didn't attack because they thought we were normal humans , but when Jason stepped on the border line the wolves started lurking. However they attacked as soon as they heard the news that there was a possibility that we were rouges.

So far Wink has manage not to hit any wolves ,but more and more are attacking and it's getting harder to drive.

But you know, the weird thing is that Wink had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Weird right?

Wink turns right to not a hit another wolf , but doesn't see that she's heading straight into another wolf.

"WINK"!!!!!!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-//-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-//-/-

So we don't have a car anymore.

The wolf hit the left window really hard and went right through it. It kinda cracked its skull when it hit the window. At the same time another wolf came straight at the car ,but Wink started driving again and met it with all she had. the wolf hit the hood of. The car really hard and some weird thing impaled it. it was totally like a new version of final destination.

Surprisingly Wink didn't get hurt, but I got cover in blood. Not mine of course , but of the wolf that went through the window. It landed on me when it cracked it skull. The wolves outside were kinda in shock that one of their members died and didn't noticed when we snuck out the back.

That's when I noticed I forgot the twins. However when I turned back to get them, they were there sitting in the snow giggling .

I also forgot that they can also shadow travel.

So you know how in action movies cars blow up all the time. Well our car blew up like that . It was pretty cool until I noticed that it was our car that blew up. We started running like crazy towards...well nowhere.

"Wait a sec. Lizzy can't you just do your weird traveling thing and get us the hell out of here"?!

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE MISSY...and yes ,I can get us the heck out of here...where's the next place we were supposed to meet up with Jace "?

"Um...I think it was this weird runt up motel called pair of dice".

"Isn't it paradise "?

"Nop...I guess the owner didn't know how to spell and wrote that instead".

I take Eli and hand Eliane over to Wink. I put my free hand on her shoulder and walk into the shadow paths.

Alpha Axel's P.O.V

I finish talking to Alpha Charlie about the rouges that trespassed on his territory. Apparently they got a call from one of the Alphas in Arizona about some of his pack members going rouge and that they should be caught imediatly .

Alpha Charlie said something about there begin about 3 rouges. They thought there was going to be more, judging from the smell of exactly 5 warm bodies , but they only caught a sight of 2 people and a wolf.

And they're heading straight to me.

333333333333333333333333/////////////////////:3333/3333333333333::::::3:333333333/333///33/3

So to the side is alpha axel :-) I totally loved him as prince caspian