Chapter 12

Lizzy a P.O.V

Just go to school.

Pretend like the attack never happened.

Don't kill Phillip.

That's the big plan. Follow those three steps and in a week we are outta here.

Jace said he was going to do all the heavy lifting .

Like always .

So here I am now . Going to school.

I'M SO BORED

Anyways I walk in the teachers lounge and grab some of Mrs. Fran's breakfast . The teachers all say a friendly hello and I do a small wave as I walk into the main corridor. It's empty so I don't shadow walk.

Today I have Mr. Gun , the world history teacher.

I'm pretty happy begin alone in school. Even though I miss Jace by my side, it's Awsome not having to worry about Dracey or Phillip.

"Oh look it's dear sweet Lizzy".

Speak of the devil...it's Dracey and her little crew of blonde airheads. As Dracey walks over , I stand still. Kinda like a deer caught in headlights.

First it just stands there with eyes wide open in fear , then it bolts. Except the bolting part only made the bagel I had in my mouth fall.

"Hi"says Dracey .

Blondie say what?

"Oh don't look so scared , we don't bite".

Actually one of them bit me when I tripped over their Gucci purse.

"We just wanted you to come with us to that old abandon warehouse on viper lane, a couple of us are going to head on over to hang out ".

"Why me" I say. Were they actually having a change of heart? I have always wanted to be a part of a group. Gossiping , sleepovers , talking about boys , shopping , being miss queen B.

"We'll we wanted to be nice for a change, and you were the first on our list ".

"Ok ....I'll go".

"Great, lets go" she says and links our arms together . Maybe if I had looked to see her face I would have known that she had a sly little smirk on her face.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!$$$$$$$

"Come on its right in there".

We are at the warehouse and got a little bit of cold feet when I saw the people we were going to "hang out " with.

The people there were all in Phillip's group of friends. Except Phillip wasn't there. Just a bunch of his buff , handsome looking friends.

Dracey pushes me inside with a little too much force. They walk around me to go greet their boyfriends. I follow close behind.

"Where's Phillip" says Dracey ?

"He with the pack doc-" says this one guy before looking at me. Ha ha I already know all you guys are werewolves.

"What's the human doing here " says the same guy. Dracey gives him a look which I can't decipher and says " I wanted her to hang out with us". All the guy does is smile evilly before getting a faraway look in his eyes.

After that everyone else in the room looks at me.Oh no they are planning something. And i have a feeling its got to do with me getting hurt.

But instead of attacking me they just open a near by cooler and pull out beer bottles. Dracey however dosent gett any.

It also dosent go unoticed by me only.

"Dracey arent you going to get any beer"?

"Of course not i am on a diet, and beer isnt on it"!

But Dracey looks un even as the guy looks at her suspisously. They offer me some but i refuse. After a while they all start smoking,even Dracey.

I refuse again.

Then the action starts. Two guys drag me over to a pole and tie chains around me. I scream, push,kick,bite,spit, and even offer money, but they just keep tying me up.

Dracey walks over to me with an evil smile.

"You should have never comed here, i will be Phillips mate and no one else. So i'll just have to eliminate you. Good bye little human" she says before taking a beer and spilling it on the floor.

Theres that word again...mate. But Dracey does something.

She drops the cigeret (dont know how to spell this word).

The floor lights up In flames next to me.

I scream with all my might. Oh why did i have to come to school today. I am going to die before me and jace even carry on with our plan of escape.

Dracey and the others run out of the building, but Dracey's foot gets stuck between two pieces of cement with no possible way of getting out without any help from the others.

"Guys help me...my foot is stuck...HELP ME, DONT LEAVE ME HERE, HELP ME". But nobody seems to hear her. They are scared of fire.

They left Dracey Behind.

Oh no, we are all going to die. I scream louder

"HELP HELP HE-L-P" the smoke starts clogging up my nostrals. If only i could transport myself somewhere else.

Wait a second. I CAN.

I am a shadow luker for gods sake. I can just shadow walk. All i have to do is find a shadow.

BINGO. Found one right behind this big pile of sand bags right next to Dracey.

So i wiggle out of the chains now that i am so sweaty from the heat of the fire. After i get i crawl over to the sand bags.

Dracey just watches me.

Dracey

What to do with her.

You know what, I'll just leave her there. Serves her right for trying to kill me. So i eneter the shadow paths and head towards my house.

However before i get there i turn around and head back. Dracey is still on the floor coughing. She looks up and sees me.

She gives me a pleading look in her eye .

Oh what the heck. I'm not that bad of a person. Dragging Dracey to the shadow was kinda easy cause she's so skinny.

Explaining how we got home so fast is another thing.