Chapter 11

Jace can finally come home. Well that's if you count a horrible place home. The doctor gave Jace a notebook so communicating would be easier. It's a black hard cover with about 200 blank pages.

Jace is a werewolf ...not a human. Humans are weak, or so I have heard and I am pretty sure werewolf are stronger than humans in physical maybe mental and healing abilities.

Anyways, I have to make a plan to kill Phillip. I have had enough will the bullying and the insults and with the trying to kill Jace .

But maybe I don't need to to kill him. Just destroy him.

I have to make sure he never hurts someone again. That reminds me...what about Dracey.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I decided to take him to my house. It's really early and I don't have to start making breakfast until later. Me and Jace are early risers so while he's tying on his shoes , I'm thinking of a plan to get Jace not to come to school today.

"Jace do feel like coming to school today, because you don't have to.You can just stay here and rest, maybe even go to the speak person thing the doctor recommend. Or if you want to you can ...oh just do something ...do whatever you want".

Jace picks up a notebook and writes , I DON'T THINK SO."Why don't you"? Then he starts writing again,BECAUSE UR UP TO SOMETHING.

Wow this was going to be harder than I thought.

While thinking of a way for Jace not to come to school, I don't notice that he takes my hand and drags me to my crumy bed and sits me down. He takes his notebook and starts writing,WHAT R U PLANNING AND DON'T LIE TO ME.

Oh who am I kidding ...lying Jace just doesn't feel right.

I take a deep breath and tell him everything.

During the whole time I was talking Jace was just listening . Well I am pretty sure that's the only thing he can do. But not once did he frown or show any sign of disappointment . And after I was done he simply wrote on his notebook.

I HAVE A PLAN.

"What kind of plan that can stop me from trying to murder anyone who crosses me, gets you out of that place you call home, gets me out of the place I call home along with Eli and Elaine and gets us both a happily ever after" .

Jace starts to write again and this time he writes a lot. Even draws a bit before showing me his so called plan.

Hopeful this plan is going to work.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ok so sorry for the short chapters its just that I kinda want to be original and it's kinda hard to come with original ideas. But I am thinking of making this a filler chapter. I promise the next one is gonna be big. Thanks for the votes wattpaders and POWER TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA.