Chapter 14

Jason's P.O.V

Tweet, tweet...twe-

The bird I am watching gets eaten by a cat. Poor bird, lucky cat.

I am starting to notice a lot more stuff. Maybe now that I can't talk , I find myself just observing. However I still didn't talk that much , even before the attack.

I go over the plan once more.

The money I have been saving up for about 7 years for a flashy expensive car will be used to adopt Eli and Eliane.

In 4 days since I am a werewolf ...a really big werewolf that can run for days without stopping , I will be running across territories carrying everything we need while lizzy drives on her motorcycle with the twins safely strapped in. It might not be so safe , but we don't have that many options. No one will come looking for me since I am not that important. Phillip is every I greed because of me...almost dead which means I have the potential to be alpha if I wanted. The last thing Phillip would want is if I stay. We are going to head up north , towards the mountains , my grandmother left me a cabin before she died so we will be heading there. Once we get there I will find a way to see how to survive.

And that's the plan, hopefully it will work without too many bumps in the road.

Hopefully.

I finish packing and am about to go downstairs to grab a few other things when someone knocks on my door. No one knocks on my door. Usually they yell or something, yet no one ever bothers.

So I open my door never expecting this particular person would ever show up at my door.

It's Dracey.

"Hi ...can I come in"? Did she just say hi? Oh well, lets see where this goes. So I open the door a little more and step to the side.

"Ok so I know you probably think I am here to cause problems...but I actually want to go with you and Lizzy on your escape, so tell me the plan"!

Wait...what, how could she have possibly found out. She probably wants to know the plan so she can tell Phillip so that then Phillip can tell all the other alphas out there to kill me on sight. So much for wishing for no bumps in the road.

In the whole time I have been thinking, Dracey pulled out her phone , called someone,and was now passing me the phone.

"Hey Jace, don't worry Dracey is now my new friend , something happened last night and I guess we called a truce. I trust Dracey and you should to. I'll tell you later what happened last night. So bye gotta go".

I look over at Dracey ....hmmmmmm.

Fine
So I write out the plan

Ok here's what you got to do, first of all I have never seen you shift so I am going to guess you can't shift, so get a big car and take of the license plate and put a fake one on. If anything happens with the police I will jump out and help you guys...oh and you will be riding with two baby twins, lizzy will be riding on her bike. I finish saying her part of the plan. Wow I just thought thAt up in a matter of min.

"Ok...is that all"?

I nodd. She goes out the door and I take of my shirt and dive into the covers of my small bed. Tomorrow I take the twins.

Dracey's P.O.V

Get a car, get a car, get a car.
I know just the man. I walk out of Jace's room and towards the betas room at the other far side of the pack house. I still can't believe my little minions left me to die. I mean I knew they would betray me in some way , but leave me to die? That's just wrong...oh my gosh...I am so cruel, I was going to leave Lizzy to die. What's wrong with me?

I know just how to repay her , by getting the car. And the license plate taken off and replaced by a fake one.

I arrived at the betas door...Luke's door.

I knock on the polished hardwood door and it opens almost immediately. Luke looks and sees me.

"Not again Dracey , I don't want to play your petty games, I don't do anything because Phillip thinks its time for me to get laid again, don't make me change my mind". I think back to the days of when I was miss little pack slut and always trying to get Luke to sleep with me. Man...how I would love to have a mate like him.

"I am going to cut to the chase, I need a big car that can't be traced and a fake license plate can you do that for me, yes or no" I say.

"Why you plan on leaving any time soon" . The silence that fills the air gives him all he needs to know. Luke looks at me.

"I heard about the fire, and how you tied poor Elizabeth(lizzy) to a pole with a chain and left her to die...and how they left you in the building. I am guessing that. Somehow you both manage to escape by helping each other and you two sort of bonded. I am also guessing that maybe you want the car to run away with Elizabeth...and Jason(Jace)...am I right"?

"Well with that type of guessing you could break into any vault you want". Can you say creepy or what, this guy guessed it all.

So Luke disappears into his room and returns with keys and a license plate. I flash him a smile quickly kiss him on the cheek and run off.