26

After hearing an earful and a half from Jongho, Seonghwa's car finally parks at the giant building.

"Why did you agree to a photoshoot when I have so much practice to do for my tour?" Seonghwa whines.

"Shut up, as if you were even practicing at Hongjoong's house." Jongho rolls his eyes. This causes Seonghwa to blush and zip his mouth. He remembers the feeling of his boyfriend in his arms and craves it again.

"Cancel it and drive me back to Joongie's house." Seonghwa orders, missing the younger's embrace.

"Are you out of your mind? You can't just ditch your work for him, plus he's probably at college right now." Jongho can't believe his ears as he pulls the hand brake.

Seonghwa slumps back into his seat. He completely forgot Hongjoong has responsibilities of his own. He feels nearly addicted to the other but tries to push it to the back of his mind for now, straightening his face to fit his serious persona.

He gets out of the car and greets the staff with his tight demeanour. His mind randomly switches to the fact that he's wearing his boyfriend's clothes right now and his heart melts again. He tries to hide it on his face but it's very difficult to keep a straight face while your insides are practically on fire.

He excuses himself to the bathroom, hoping to calm down enough in there. After rinsing his face with ice cold water a few times, first he mentally apologises to his makeup artist. Afterwards, he pulls his phone out and starts to text Hongjoong.

Seonghwa
Hi I miss you :(
Send a picture pleaseeee

Hongjoong
Ahhh >////<
I'm sorry that emoticon
was quite strange, I'm
experimenting
But I miss you too :)

Seonghwa
Pictureeeeeeeee

Hongjoong

Seonghwa£$%^&*(&^%$£$%^&*(Thank you ily

Seonghwa
£$%^&*(&^%$£$%^&*(
Thank you ily

Hongjoong
ily too <3

With a satisfied smile, Seonghwa slides the phone back into his pocket. He feels like he can finally go through his day with his hourly dose of Hongjoong.

Realisation dawns on him that everyone is waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. He sighs dramatically before exiting, preparing himself for the wrath of his makeup artists.

Just as expected, they stare at his face in shock and instantly get to work, patting his face furiously with foundation. He doesn't have a care in the world however, the picture of Hongjoong circling his mind.

He finally wakes up from his daydream and brings his attention to the photoshoot.

He looks around as if he hasn't been on the set for the past hour and a half. When he notices another woman getting her makeup done, he turns to Jongho. His hairstylist sighs in displeasure when Seonghwa messes his hair up by flicking his head around so fast.