11

"Jisoo ended up looking much more different than I expected." San thoughtfully states as soon as Seonghwa leaves the cafe. The group of four boys comically stand together in the middle of the room, wearing matching clothes.

"Shut up." Hongjoong pouts, feeling slightly annoyed. "Seonghwa is much better than Jisoo could ever be, so this is a win for me." His pout turns into a smirk. "How did your attitude change so fast? Only a few hours ago you were afraid of ever having to meet Seonghwa." Mingi gets confused this time. 

"I don't feel scared anymore because he didn't bring up a lawsuit." He starts smiling again. "I can't believe I just met my favourite artist." 

"By the looks of it he might have a crush on you too." Wooyoung wiggles his eyebrows. "I don't have a crush on him!" Hongjoong is quick to defend himself, not wanting to look like a delusional fan. He suddenly freezes and leans in.

"Wait what do you mean?"

"Did you not see the way he was staring at you? I haven't seen him smile like that on any video before." Wooyoung continues.

"I think that's your guys' fault. I can't believe he was laughing at how I looked." Hongjoong covers his face. "He wasn't laughing at you, you idiot." San flicks the shorter's head.

"Let's forget that, why don't we go bowling?" Mingi suggests. Everyone is taken aback by his random idea, but no one rejects it. Without another word, Hongjoong pays for his coffee while everyone else leaves the building.

Shortly afterwards, Hongjoong joins them outside. As soon as he lifts his head from his wallet, he notices somthing.

"Isn't that the same tent from the other day?" Hongjoong mutters, more to himself than his friends. They hear him anyway, however.

"Let's get a snack before we go bowling then!" San jumps and dashes away. Mentally agreeing, everyone follows. Hongjoong has to admit that the jellies from last time were pretty good.

"I'm getting blueberry." Hongjoong calls out from behind Mingi, who unfortunately covers his view of his other two friends. "But there's only one left of that flavour." Wooyoung whines. San nudges him. "Let him get the blueberry ones, he's not being paranoid for once." He whispers. Wooyoung's mouth forms an "O" shape. "Good point." He nods along, while picking up the orange flavoured ones instead for himself. 

San picks lemon for himself, Mingi picks strawberry, and at last blueberry for their short friend.

Once again, the man in the sunglasses stands like a statue. Not even a nod of approval. Like last time, the boys shrug it off while leaving the money on his table.

Hongjoong's face lights up again when he gets his hands on the jellies again and his cheeks turn rosey. Without even waiting to arrive at the bowling alley, he makes a tear in the packaging and sneakily pops a jelly into his mouth.

The sweet yet strong flavour fills his mouth again, and he smiles to himself. He checks the front of the packet to check the brand so he can only buy these jellies from now on. His smile drops when he notices that there's absolutely nothing printed on the front. Only the word "Blueberry" clearly written with a black permenant marker.

His heart beats faster and he starts to get scared again. This has always been suspicious and he's happily eating it? He gets a strong shiver.

Suddenly a hand shoves a jelly from his packet into his mouth. He snaps out of his trance and sees San's face directly in front of his. "There's nothing wrong with them, stop being so afraid. Nothing happened last time, you'll be okay." San softly says. Hongjoong smiles, feeling peaceful on the inside.

"Thank you." 

He continues to walk with everyone, concentrating on the flavour of the jellies instead. He finds it odd that they taste so wonderful. If this is laced with a drug I'll never trust anyone ever again.

He quickly finds that there's nothing left in the packet. He widens his eyes in shock. Did I really eat them that fast?

"We're here!" Mingi announces.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Seonghwa sits on the floor of his practice room, exhausted from his intense practice. He's been told that he practices too much, especially for a solo artist but he is somewhat of a perfectionist himself. He won't stop until every single detail is perfect.

"You should go home now, tomorrow is a busy day for you." Jongho stressfully runs a hand through his hair. "We don't want something like last year happening, do we?"

Seonghwa gets a violent shiver as the memories of his tired, droopy eyes flash through his head. That was a humiliating interview for him. 

"Is there another interview tomorrow?" He groans. "Yes, and there's a segment where you have to perform your two newest songs so it might be a good idea to not tire your body the night before."

Seonghwa accepts defeat and stands up. He didn't realise before, but now the pain pulses through his arms and legs rapidly. Not wanting to show a vulnerable side to Jongho, he toughens up and walks out while clenching his teeth.

"Are you okay?" Jongho notices Seonghwa's slight limp. "Of course." He simply states in a cold, hard tone.

He struggles back home. When he finally enters, he instantly makes his way to his bed and flops onto it.

Tomorrow is a really important day. The interviewer might ask about that video, and I can finally clear up any misconceptions.

After a quick shower, he jumps back onto the bed. He takes a deep breath and sinks into his mattress. Enjoying the feeling of the blanket against his bare skin, he relaxes.

Seonghwa turns his head to his bedside table and notices that the book Hongjoong was reading is still sitting there. He smiles to himself remembering the younger boy from earlier in the day.

His hair, his clothes, his whole demeanor- it was adorable. Seonghwa feels intrigued. He wants to know more about this boy, and he wants to get closer. His hand instinctively reaches for his phone and he types Hongjoong's username into the search bar.

While scrolling through his posts again, Seonghwa feels saddened. He realises that he doesn't have the power to like anyone he wants. He's a celebrity, Hongjoong is just an ordinary boy. Not only is that a barrier, but he doesn't even know if the other boy likes him back in the slightest.

His thumb stops swiping at the screen when he notices one of the posts by the boy. In the picture he is laughing brightly. The picture seems to have been taken secretly by one of his friends, because that laughter looks so genuine.

Seonghwa wants to see that in real life.

His screen instantly switches off the screen when he realises what he's doing. Why can't he stop thinking about the other? He closes his eyes but the image of Hongjoong wearing the yellow oversized jumper circles his mind over and over again.

There's no escape, maybe he'll have to accept his feelings at last. He thinks one last thought before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Maybe I really am attracted to this boy.

Blueberry Jellies | SeongjoongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara