19

jisoo.o
Hey there ;))
Let's meet up at the same cafe again
to discuss some...things
;)

Joongie1117
Why are you still using that account
when I know who you are?

jisoo.o
Because I want to :)
Ignoring the question, I see >:(

Joongie1117
Are you angry? 

jisoo.o
What if I am

Joongie1117
I mean this in the nicest
way possible but there's literally
nothing to be mad about.

jisoo.o
I see, you're quite confident
online :] I'm taking screenshots 
to bring to my legal team so
please, keep going :]]

Joongie1117
WAIT NO I'M SORRY TT
Give me a time and date and
I'll definitely be there, please
no sueing :(

jisoo.o
You're so cute (but you didn't
hear that from me) ^^
Tomorrow at three, be there
or start saving up for the debt
you'll be in after getting sued.

Joongie1117
You're lucky you're super talented
(and handsome, but you didn't hear that
from me) or else I'd have blocked you
by now

jisoo.o
I guess we're pretending whatever
is in the brackets doesn't exist, alright 
then ^^
Read

Hongjoong sits on the side of his bed feeling nervous. Did Seonghwa just flirt with him? And did he just flirt back?

He feels like hitting himself in the head. Since when has Seonghwa gotten so playful and friendly? He thinks back to the bitter man he was before. Maybe that was just the appearance he showed to outsiders. Maybe this is his real personality.

He smiles at the messages on his phone again. Seonghwa always types so cutely and he doesn't know how to properly react. For now, his heart doesn't know what to do except to spontaneously combust constantly.

His idol is texting him.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

It's the next day and Hongjoong somehow managed to keep this from Mingi. He's going to meet Seonghwa again.

He paces around his room trying to calm his racing heart. This time it'll just be him alone with his favourite singer, it doesn't even feel real anymore. He doesn't have his friends' company this time so his nerves attack him until he feels sick to the stomach.

He throws open his wardrobe, hoping to distract his mind. It backfires however when he sees the same yellow jumper from last time, remembering Seonghwa's big glistening eyes, staring straight at him...

He shakes his head and gives his cheek a little slap. Stop being delusional.

His thoughts travel back to the note Seonghwa had left him. His eyes travel to his fluffy red sweater and beret that's also lying in the wardrobe. His cheeks slowly start to match the colour of the clothes. "You're such a fool, Hongjoong." He mutters to himself as he reaches for the red outfit.

After changing, he takes a few more deep breaths. He glances at the clock and notices that he should leave right now if he wants to arrive on time. He gulps loudly. His nerves are screaming at him to cancel, but then he recalls Seonghwa's face up close and he changes his mind again.