10.) A Chain Reaction of Countermoves

The cycle repeated itself for nearly two months. Misty picked up extra shifts any chance she could in order to keep up with the payments to see Cordelia. During those two months, the two had built some resemblance of a relationship. Misty knew when Cordelia was having a good or bad day based on how hard she was spanked. The orgasms started to subside, meaning when the younger blonde did cum, Cordelia knew she was fulfilling Misty's needs. Misty always felt a release regardless if she had gotten off that night or not. Cordelia filled a void in her that she had been searching for for years. She still somehow felt like something was missing. Maybe it was because she still knew nothing of the dominatrix's life, but Cordelia knew so much about hers.

It started early on in their meetings. After Misty got cleaned up and dressed, Cordelia would fetch her a glass of water, and they would sit on the bed while she sipped away on the clear liquid. Goode would ask about her week, and Misty always felt so free in talking about her struggles at work, with her roommate, but she kept some things to herself still.

After two months, the two women have built a routine. Misty saw Cordelia every Friday, and occasionally on Wednesdays when she had the extra money. It happened to be one of those Wednesday. With $300 in her wallet, Misty headed to Afterglow in a black pleated skirt, a black sweater, and her signature boots. Once she was inside, she headed to the bar, where Queenie prepped her old fashioned before handing it off. She nodded toward the hallway, and Misty took the signal. She headed straight to the red room. She gave the door a gentle knock before heading inside.

Cordelia stood in the corner where the floggers, whips, and paddles hung on the wall. Her chocolate hues found Misty as she closed the door behind herself. "Strip and on the bed."

Without missing a beat, Misty set down her bag and drink, after taking a generous sip. She kicked off her boots, pulled off her sweater, and skirt to show she had nothing underneath. She could see Cordelia's smirk out of the corner of her eye as she walked over to the bed. She laid down on her back, watching as the dominatrix grabbed a flogger, a blindfold, and nylon rope. They had started testing Misty's sensory levels, and found adding a blindfold added another level of pleasure to the experience—she couldn't see what was coming next, and every touch was filled with anticipation.

After the younger blonde had her wrists bound behind her back, and a suspender bar between ether ankles, Cordelia stood behind her with a flogger in her hand. The tasseles danced down Misty's slit, causing her to jolt forward before urging back into the touch. Miss Goode pulled her hand back, giving the sub's ass a light hit.

"Oh," Misty groaned into the satin pillow beneath her head. She could tell tonight was going to be a long one.

Cordelia whipped her wrist over and over until both asscheeks were a bright red that matched the sheets. With each hit, Misty quivered on her knees. The slick between her thighs only grew from a small amount to a glistening trickle that covered her center, and glimmered when she would twitch.

"How many are we at?" Cordelia asked as she took a small break to let the younger woman regain her breath.

Misty wracked her brain for a number, but she had counted five at least three times in a row... "F-sixteen." A sharp spank let her know that she was incorrect.

"Should we try again, sweetheart?"

"T-twenty," Misty was quick to answer. She nearly purred when a gentle hand caressed her back. She felt Cordelia's breath on her neck.

"That's my girl," her voice dripped like honey.

All Misty could do was smile. Miss Goode backed up and caressed her bottom for a moment, reminding her of the lasting sting. She groaned softly at the soft hands. "More..." she breathed.